Work Christmas Night Out 2018?

Clydeside_Sheep

I joined an Operator 7 or 8 years ago on something like the 10th December.

They had a bonus scheme based on performance and how well the company performed. As I was too new to rate I automatically received a average appraisal score, bonus was divided by 12 for my tenure. Ended up getting about £1200

Bonus for doing literally fuck all other than some induction courses and attending Christmas freebies.

The good old days, lucky if you a HH jacket now.....!!!

aw ye missed oot..ye cid eh endet up shaggin wan eh thim..jist tak thim inta the bogs ir ootside up a back alley. wance thiv hid a few pint thi lose thir inhabitions n thats whin ye swoop in n brak the ice

Or I get too pissed,make a grab for one of said tidy birds making a complete cunt of myself when she turns me down,nae that she would of course,and I end up looking for a new job

Always the danger! Pretty fucking poor though, perfect way for you to introduce yourself to new colleagues in an informal way.

Nae exactly welcoming if everyone else is getting changed at work and fucking off on the lash at 1.30.while leaving the new boy on his own in the office.

From what I gather most of the lads weren’t going anyway,so I’ve nae missed out on much.