Not Special Anymore

He's a maverick. I like him. Don't care about his job. But he's good for a soundbite.

agreed. He’ll hsppily say that’s what I think of your starting line up.. Yes he’s hit the odd copper, enjoyed the odd doobie. But will you piss off and leave me alone I’m leading man united to the Europa league

He's a maverick. I like him. Don't care about his job. But he's good for a soundbite.

agreed. He’ll hsppily say that’s what I think of your starting line up.. Yes he’s hit the odd copper, enjoyed the odd doobie. But will you piss off and leave me alone I’m leading man united to the Europa league

Listening to a Liverpool fan wax lyrical about how much a disaster Mourinho was (hard not to argue against that point really) and how far a better manager Klopp is.

Presenter points out that Mourinho won more trophies in his time with Man u than Klopp has with Liverpool and que the Liverpool fan stammering out 'but but but but were currently top of the league'!

Bracing myself for an Old Trafford quadruple swoop on Pittodrie for Mcinnes, Lewis (he makes De Gea look shiiiiite), Mckenna and also Mackie due to him being 'good to have around the place'

Just saw this posted on the 'North American Dons Supporters' facebook page.

Jose Mourinho at MUFC 

Time in charge: 3 years 
Money spent: £369m
Trophies won: 3
Best finish: 2nd

Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool 

Time in charge: 4 years 
Money spent: £400M
Trophies won: 0
Best finish: 4th 

Klopp has improved his players ( milner\henderson are not CL finalist caliber)

or at least used them in roles they are suited to

Jose struggled to get the best out of many good Utd players.

Or it was their fault.

Liverpool are big spenders these days and have won fuck all for years.

But

3 trophies from United Under LvG and Jose (1 very good and one good one) surpasses anything going on at Liverpool

Just saw this posted on the 'North American Dons Supporters' facebook page.

Jose Mourinho at MUFC 

Time in charge: 3 years 

Money spent: £369m

Trophies won: 3

Best finish: 2nd

Jurgen Klopp at Liverpool 

Time in charge: 4 years 

Money spent: £400M

Trophies won: 0

Best finish: 4th 

Its about expectations, kopites are desperate wall pushing cunts, who've gone 27 years (and counting) years without a title so they will get behind anyone who likes like getting them close.