Sevco Thread

Rangers' new signing Greg Stewart insists he has returned for pre-season in peak condition after admitting his first loan spell at Aberdeen two years ago almost faltered following a summer of excess that included three holidays. (Daily Star, print edition)

Fat fucking cretin.  I wish nothing but misfortune upon him.  Wage thief of the highest order.

• Upvote 3

Rangers' new signing Greg Stewart insists he has returned for pre-season in peak condition after admitting his first loan spell at Aberdeen two years ago almost faltered following a summer of excess that included three holidays. (Daily Star, print edition)

Fat fucking cretin.  I wish nothing but misfortune upon him.  Wage thief of the highest order.

We sort of knew that already, stand by for more stories that show he’s more serious about playing for the Huns than he was for us.......the cunt

Utter disgrace that it should even be an issue in the first place.

There’s no doubt Souness was making a statement at the time not an anti sectarianism one but that they had more money than anyone else (due to cheating the taxman)

England couldn’t play in Europe so they signed Butcher, Wilkins, Walters etc

• Site Sponsor

Huns are really digging deep for their legendary hero

I know a guy who was diagnosed with the same illness and sadly passed away a couple of months ago.

When he was first diagnosed, he sought to raise funds by approaching all the tops clubs in Scotland asking for a signed shirt to auction.

Every one of the top clubs donated a signed shirt except one.

Any guesses which one?

I see they beat Marseille 4-0 today and fans are now foaming at the tip. Not sure how to gauge that result as a very strong Marseille lost 2-1 to Accrington Stanley 2-1 a few days before. Haha!

I had the misfortune of sitting next an old Hun duffer earlier this evening. He'd been at the Marseille game and said rangers were incredible etc etc, Jordan Jones sounded like the new Jimmy Johnstone and Marseille were "disappointing".

They are all utterly moronic and just delusional about their own team and it's prospects.

I see they've also spunked a load of money on another centre back.

I'd fucking laugh if he was crocked in his first game and their team tanks in euro qualifiers, they must be teetering on the brink financially right now.