Sevco Thread

What has Scott Brown done wrong, that is punishable by the authorities?  On this occasion, you cannot blame Brown - wind-ups happen at every level of sport, every week.  Morelos has to take full responsibility.  The guy has to be mentally handicapped to repeatedly fall for stuff like this.  Even the Huns on social media are saying the same right now.

Nothing, but we are continually watching a product where the main talking points are non-football related. And we then wonder why our national team is pish. Been the same for forty years.

That one incident says it all about why I have had enough of Scottish fitba. A thug like Brown with all his childish antics and a moron like Morelos - not a brain cell between them. If I was the likes of McKenna and Shinnie I'd be getting the hell out of what we call fitba pronto.

Eh?!

Calm doon min

Brown has done Morelos up like a kipper.

Loved playing against idiots like Morelos.Wee insults in their lughole,standing on their toes,tripping them up,little digs etc,easy as fuck.

Exactly. McKenna knew to do it as well and got him sent off.

It’s quite incredible how easy Scott brown has managed that, the hun players and manager must have known it would happen.

Celtic are very beatable at the moment. The Huns could've won that again... Morelos has cost them big time!

Going into the semi, we should feel much more confident... typical timing though, Celtic start to look beatable and our form goes out of the window too!

Since Lennon has arrived I’ve felt increasingly confident about the semi. Best chance to beat them since Delia was manager.

Since Lennon has arrived I’ve felt increasingly confident about the semi. Best chance to beat them since Delia was manager.

If we can sort ourselves out, we have a massive opportunity.  There is absolutely no doubt about that.  It's exciting to see that they're finally looking beatable... but really frustrating how poorly we've been playing of late!  As I said - typical!

Defoe must be well past it if he cant get a game in this hun team.

How much is he getting paid to play third fiddle to the other useless cunts.

Depending on who you believe.....anywhere between £35k and £65k per week. With only Bournemouth holding the ability to trigger break clauses  :hysterical:

Edit...that's the contribution sevco are making to his weekly wage. His total take home wage, again depending on who you believe, is somewhere between £90k and £135k per week....

This is terrific, the whole 10 minutes.

The crying, the old guy clearly out of his tree rattling on about Terry Hurlock, being proud of their team turning up in suits, to the defiant ending.

Utterly bonkers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=00nirIJXb7M

Total delusion from start to finish. They are actually like a cult the way their fans spout that shite and truely believe it. It’s akin to a Jim Jones style operation, only difference being they haven’t participated in mass suicide.