Aberdeen 0 - 2 St Johnstone

Just seen the highlights St johnstone should've had a penalty. Logan has become a liability, time to get some competition in for his position- he's had it too easy for too long.

Another one past his sell buy date. Yet the kids, wifies and Foundry Reds love him as he stops for photos,signs autographs and post shit on social media.

Comes across more Charlie big time

We are shite.

Have been for a season and a half, despite last seasons league placing, which was more down to other teams being more shite than us.

Now those teams have improved and we are also a bit more shite this season, so are struggling more.

Shades of shite.

Why? McInnes has fucked up two consecutive summer transfer windows. He’s never going to be sacked, but by fuck would we benefit from a change!

Wish we could pay Sevco to take him now.

Not sure why people keep saying things like "mcinnes needs a big january transfer window" or even getting remotely excited about the January transfer window. When was the last time we have gone out in January and actually bought a player?? Never mind finding a player good enough for us or getting rid of players who are not good enough / are not contributing? Adam Rooney the only one. So strap in, as its going to be like this till the end of the season. 

We do all our business (if any) in the summer. Expect lowe to return to Derby and us to get 1 player in on loan to replace. Simple as that, so dont get excited. 

Here's our January business under Mcinnes...

2018 - IN Cosgrove (the project) Devlin (bought for this season)   Out - Craig Storie, Kenny Mclean (loaned back for remainder of season)

2017 - IN - nobody       OUT - Cammy smith 

2016 - IN - Aaron Lennox (3rd choice Keeper)  OUT - Paul Quinn 

2015 - IN - nobody   OUT - nobody

2014 - IN - Adam Rooney      OUT - Gregg Wylde  Chris Clark 

Not sure why people keep saying things like "mcinnes needs a big january transfer window" or even getting remotely excited about the January transfer window. When was the last time we have gone out in January and actually bought a player?? Never mind finding a player good enough for us or getting rid of players who are not good enough / are not contributing? Adam Rooney the only one. So strap in, as its going to be like this till the end of the season.

We do all our business (if any) in the summer. Expect lowe to return to Derby and us to get 1 player in on loan to replace. Simple as that, so dont get excited.

Here's our January business under Mcinnes...

2018 - IN Cosgrove (the project) Devlin (bought for this season) Out - Craig Storie, Kenny Mclean (loaned back for remainder of season)

2017 - IN - nobody OUT - Cammy smith

2016 - IN - Aaron Lennox (3rd choice Keeper) OUT - Paul Quinn

2015 - IN - nobody OUT - nobody

2014 - IN - Adam Rooney OUT - Gregg Wylde Chris Clark

January 2015 - IN - Kenny McLean.

Well done for effort though, must have took a few minutes to type that and you missed our best January signing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

we really are completely horse shit. Mental what can happen when you lose 2 or 3 good players. Mcinnes just hasn't been able to replace like for like which I understand must be a tough task. We can expect him to get it right every time but he's getting it wrong far too many times. 

Team is fucking crying out for a playmaker. If it wasn't for Max lowe I would be dropping shinnie back to his natural position in left back and giving somebody else the chance to step up in center midfield he just isn't cutting it I don't think. He dosn't have it going forward unfortunately. 

So many things wrong about this team and not enough right. BIG BIG window in january, we need to get this right simple as. Move on Forrester, Gleeson and Wilson if possible and free up some wages, especially that fucking useless cunt Wilson. Man Utd what a fucking laugh that is. Problem is I don't see players wanting to sign for us in January, any player with half a brain will tell us to fuck off at first offer. 

I'm not sure how Deek can sort this mess as currently we are a bottom 6 team. Pull it out the bag please

• Upvote 1

the point being, January transfer window virtually no business is done, so dont expect dramatic changes and improvements.

I don't think in McInnes' time here we've ever had such a glaring problem with the team (well, maybe left back but I'm not sure McInnes ever really agreed there) that absolutely needs sorted at the half way stage of the season. Think losing Danny Ward and not having a keeper you'd be happy with as your first choice was probably the closest, and arguably cost us a proper title push and inarguably a cup semi final.

Still, not sure I'm actually expecting much happening next month but if there was ever reason to break the habit, our goals for column would have to be it

When was big Donervon Daniels brought in?

Although maybe he's not counting loan deals.

Correct - I meant permanent signings not including loan deals (although as i can see misleading as i forgot to say permanent).  We usually make a half season loan signing here and there, but as we always find out this leaves us the problem each summer of having to replace this signing and for probably the first time under mcinnes he hasnt gotten away with the poor recruitment this summer.

Was Logan not a January signing as well?

He was orginally signed on loan in January - permanent deal came in the summer. One of the rare ones that we have managed to get committed to signing for us full time. 

That’s him. Was he not a January baby?

Wes Burns was loan and also a summer signing

And Simon Church.

Again apologies Dad, meant permanent signings. Church at least gave us that rare moment with the tap in against celtic (legend)

We do not.

McInnes brought in his own team.

They are incompetent.

Presumably there's a budget allocated to scouting... 

I know our scouting system was basically removed under the Orange Oaf, but how does that budget now compare to other clubs?

Seems like it might be an important area to work on, given our signings are primarily broken players who might still come good, or... Cosgrovesque.