Random Youtube Shite

granite sheep

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kelt and his neighbours?

I guess I most closely resemble the blonde haired singer, except I'm noticeably better looking and have a fantastic beard, and I'm a better singer, and have superior dress sense. Also better arms.

Nothing wrong with some shitkickers getting together for a bit of a jam/hoedown.  That's a scene I'm all too familiar with in the Summer months. 

Great people, very friendly. 

Unless you're black or Jewish, obviously.  Then shit might get a bit dicey like. 

I guess I most closely resemble the blonde haired singer, except I'm noticeably better looking and have a fantastic beard, and I'm a better singer, and have superior dress sense. Also better arms.

Nothing wrong with some shitkickers getting together for a bit of a jam/hoedown.  That's a scene I'm all too familiar with in the Summer months. 

Great people, very friendly. 

Unless you're black or Jewish, obviously.  Then shit might get a bit dicey like.

Haha quality! The closest I’ve seen is the County Fair in Vermont back in 2001, lots of folk looking very “Deliverance” but friendly as fuck and loved their pig races...... SOOOOOOEEEEEE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...