Snow!

daytripping

All day Northsound have been flapping about the snow yet apart from a few minutes here and there its came to nothing (apart from the lightning at 4) , they even played a song today for all the people who were given the day off due to the impeding storm.

I think we've gone soft about the weather, my daughter told me a lot of schools didn't open till 9.30 this week to allow the teachers more time to get in. Give me the old days back when no one cared and you just got on with it. Now if it snows everyone becomes a drama queen.

There is a reasonable amount of snow in East Lothian. I would guess about as deep as the length of a medium sized toblerone.

Neighbour advised me to buy some snow socks earlier, but I think I will just double up on sports socks. Perhaps, tighten my laces.

The news earlier was over the top nonsense. It showed a clip from wales where students were doing an exam - "some of my friends weren't able to get through to sit this because of the weather" stated one...the next clip shows a clip of 4 or so of them walking along the road...in about 2 inches of snow. Get a grip.

All the dramatic close up shots of of car wheels spinning...OMG!!

The news earlier was over the top nonsense. It showed a clip from wales where students were doing an exam - "some of my friends weren't able to get through to sit this because of the weather" stated one...the next clip shows a clip of 4 or so of them walking along the road...in about 2 inches of snow. Get a grip.

Fit dee ye expect, 10mm of snow and it's armageddon as far as the guffies are concerned.

I saw that too, one of the students also got interviewed and was saying how his hands were so cold from walking to the exam!! Fucking guffs!!

All the schools down my way told the parents to make plans in case the bairns got sent home early today.

Not a cloud in the sky although the eastern breeze was invigorating it was a cracking day.

Your spot on there are a lot of soft hand wringers out there.

I came home from work yesterday to be greeted by a blast furnace as I came in the door. Gas central heating full pelt and 3 bars on the electric fire pulsing like the sun.

My fathir used to tell us if yer cauld get a jaikit on or away tae yir bed.

it was hellish traipsing hame fae murdos i'll tell ye. the fieldy was like the moon and whiter than stevie patersons bookie ticket whilst the wind was wilder than cheesepipes on ketamin. glad to report i made it hame safe, and i still fucking rock the electric harp.

it was hellish traipsing hame fae murdos i'll tell ye. the fieldy was like the moon and whiter than stevie patersons bookie ticket whilst the wind was wilder than cheesepipes on ketamin. glad to report i made it hame safe, and i still fucking rock the electric harp.

Good stuff ebbe, I'm sure I wasn't the only one saying a prayer for you earlier on, to make it out of Murdos alive and then get home unscathed eclipses Bofoons efforts, well done! :applause:

I've only been in that shithole once, never again! full of rodents!!

Good stuff ebbe, I'm sure I wasn't the only one saying a prayer for you earlier on, to make it out of Murdos alive and then get home unscathed eclipses Bofoons efforts, well done! :applause:

I've only been in that shithole once, never again! full of rodents!!

behave yoursel min. i said murdos nae the staging post.