Price Of Football.. Bbc

It's nonsense. This doesn't take into account the early bird prices or the Merkland stand which is significantly cheaper than what they have quoted here. fair enough, it's expensive to just walk in and buy a ticket (although they did address this with recent games) but you can buy one online before hand for quite a bit less and it saves waiting around in queues.

I go to the Merkland with my nephew and it only cost an extra £10 for another adult to join us in the previous two games. Again, these costs aren't factored into the "investigation".

I agree prices are too high, but they should look at all the facts first before just spouting this sort of stuff.

It's nonsense. This doesn't take into account the early bird prices or the Merkland stand which is significantly cheaper than what they have quoted here. fair enough, it's expensive to just walk in and buy a ticket (although they did address this with recent games) but you can buy one online before hand for quite a bit less and it saves waiting around in queues.

I go to the Merkland with my nephew and it only cost an extra £10 for another adult to join us in the previous two games. Again, these costs aren't factored into the "investigation".

I agree prices are too high, but they should look at all the facts first before just spouting this sort of stuff.

Merkland prices only apply if you have a kid.........otherwise you are just a creepy peado :)

Yeah but the report is based on an adult going to the game.

How is Inverness programme 50 pence?

Even so, the report is misleading as the cheapest adult season ticket, even in the South Stand, is cheaper with the early bird deal than what they are reporting. (from what I remember). Not defending the prices though. Football as a whole is going to face a meltdown when they start pricing out your common supporter. Fine if you are Man U or Chelsea where you have hoards of "neutrals" going to the games for a day out, but your smaller clubs will die out.

Even so, the report is misleading as the cheapest adult season ticket, even in the South Stand, is cheaper with the early bird deal than what they are reporting. (from what I remember). Not defending the prices though. Football as a whole is going to face a meltdown when they start pricing out your common supporter. Fine if you are Man U or Chelsea where you have hoards of "neutrals" going to the games for a day out, but your smaller clubs will die out.

I think it's just reporting the walk up price on match day...the report would n ever end if they included kids/early bird incentives. The price on the door is the price quoted and it's far too high for SPL football.

£20 across the board would be fair enough. People say £15 and that and yeah ok the cheaper the better from our point of view, but I don't think 20 is over the top. Folk will happily spunk that in the bar, or in a shop (3 times over), so it's not a big deal.

AFC are verging on rip off at the moment though. Doubt they'll get away with putting prices up for next couple of years.

£20 across the board would be fair enough. People say £15 and that and yeah ok the cheaper the better from our point of view, but I don't think 20 is over the top. Folk will happily spunk that in the bar, or in a shop (3 times over), so it's not a big deal.

AFC are verging on rip off at the moment though. Doubt they'll get away with putting prices up for next couple of years.

Da ken like, if they bring thon cheerleaders back I could be tempted into £28. Mind them, about 10 year ago? Sound

They must be old enough now though

I Google imaged "Reds & Co" then tried "Redz & Co" then finished with "Aberdeen FC Cheerleaders" and absolutely nothing came up with any relevance to the young lassies' cheerleading group that used to parade around Pittodrie. I was trying to point out to Poodles how wrong it would be. I'm starting to think I imagined the whole sordid thing in some kind of hallucinogenic, pseudo-paedo episode. Operation YewTree come and get me - for my own good, please.

They must be old enough now though

I Google imaged "Reds & Co" then tried "Redz & Co" then finished with "Aberdeen FC Cheerleaders" and absolutely nothing came up with any relevance to the young lassies' cheerleading group that used to parade around Pittodrie. I was trying to point out to Poodles how wrong it would be. I'm starting to think I imagined the whole sordid thing in some kind of hallucinogenic, pseudo-paedo episode. Operation YewTree come and get me - for my own good, please.

I went to school with one of them. Bonnie lassie! Right enough she would have been young at the time of Redz & Co but I'm sure some of them were old enough.

I once shared a dressing room with them when I was mascot. I'm pretty sure one of them stole my sock because I've no fucking idea where it went. And no... I didn't see anything as I was stuck round a bloody corner and behind a screen. Bastards!