North Korea

daytripping

This has the potential to get very bad very quickly.

When you have two man-child imbeciles like Kim and Trump itching to kick off then there's really very little you can do to stop it. All it takes is one incident or accident and you have a war on your hands.

And with N.Korea's big brother, China, waiting in the wings to get involved then you're looking at a global fuckfest.

Currently the Russians have about 100,000 troops sitting on the NATO border, taking part in an 'exercise'... so if shit goes south in Asia how long before Putin decides he's just going to help himself to some NATO countries while the Yanks are distracted... you know, since he has his military actually on a war-footing anyway. Might as well, eh?

And Trump has repeatedly asked his military... "If we have nukes, how come we can't use them? We should totally use them."

In the past the US government (outside of WW2) has refused all requests by the military to release nuclear weapons for battlefield use. The chances of Trump refusing to escalate a conventional conflict into a nuclear conflict are about zero.

And if anyone thinks to themselves that, ach, nothing can possibly go wrong... let me just remind you that this cunt here is now responsible for the fate of the world.

I think it is hard to disagree with your assessment of the two main players in this unfolding drama, but I do not think we are at the point of Armageddon just yet. The crunch will come when and if the wee man carries out his threat to test a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific Ocean with the inevitable loss of life the nuclear fallout will inevitably cause. Up until now Kim has carried on the policy of a North Korean nuclear programme instituted by his grandfather and father, but they knew when to pull their horns in and I am not sure this little egomaniac has their political skill. All we can hope is that the pressure being put on him by both America and China in the form of threats, a language he understands, and severe sanctions brings him to the negotiating table. If not it will be the end of the Kim theocracy, North Korea and its people and God knows who else.

As to the Russians and their huge military exercise this is just the bear growling and flexing its muscles. Putin is not stupid and he is certainly not suicidal as he knows that trying to take advantage of any NATO distraction in the Korean peninsula by invading his neighbours would end up with the end of Moscow, St Petersburg, Kiev et al. Britain has maybe reduced its military capability, but it still has enough nuclear hardware to reduce Russia to ashes. Happy days.

Lol @ Kelt thinking trump makes the decisions.

Bigger picture. Back to building your wall faggot.

Don't think I've ever spoken to you on here but clearly you're a tedious arsehole, and I've no time for your negative bullshit.

Sorry about that, fella.

Blocked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think it is hard to disagree with your assessment of the two main players in this unfolding drama, but I do not think we are at the point of Armageddon just yet. The crunch will come when and if the wee man carries out his threat to test a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific Ocean with the inevitable loss of life the nuclear fallout will inevitably cause. Up until now Kim has carried on the policy of a North Korean nuclear programme instituted by his grandfather and father, but they knew when to pull their horns in and I am not sure this little egomaniac has their political skill. All we can hope is that the pressure being put on him by both America and China in the form of threats, a language he understands, and severe sanctions brings him to the negotiating table. If not it will be the end of the Kim theocracy, North Korea and its people and God knows who else.

As to the Russians and their huge military exercise this is just the bear growling and flexing its muscles. Putin is not stupid and he is certainly not suicidal as he knows that trying to take advantage of any NATO distraction in the Korean peninsula by invading his neighbours would end up with the end of Moscow, St Petersburg, Kiev et al. Britain has maybe reduced its military capability, but it still has enough nuclear hardware to reduce Russia to ashes. Happy days.

Keep in mind Trump won't even criticise Putin.

Last thing he'll do is start a war with him.