How Much Do You Pay For A Pint

BrianFaePerth

Not long back from Portugal and if there was one negative, it was the price of the pints. Even though I don't personally play, we stayed in a golf resort and presumably all the bars think it's only the upper class who come visiting.

I'm now 30 years old and I'm happy to tell you that me and the missus had some "pre-drinks" before we went out some nights. :hysterical:

There's a €0.90 a pint (Super bock) bar in Alvor :trophy:

£4.50 for a pint of Moretti @the boat inn Aboyne, golden rule with lager if its brewed in the uk dont drink it (excluding real ale of course)

I'd disagree - plenty nice UK brewed lagers going around.

As for morreti, I think it is one of the few Heineken owned brands that isn't made in the uk - but don't be surprised if you see it being brewed here eventually.

Got charged over a 5er for a pint of it recently as well. Nonsense

Pints are yesterday's news anyway. Kids have no interest in them now.

Buying drugs off the internet is their tipple of choice. Fair enough, I'd have done the same if the internet was on the go back in the day.

And it has to be said, constant pint drinkers are annoying cunts who love the sound of whatever pish they are talking through the drink.

Bluto comes across like that virtually. Also would suggest a few others on here will be alkies, especially the offshore handshaking fraternity.

Good question. Pretty sure you can aye.

The proof is in the coming home. I ken lads who do crazed speeds from Dyce to Wick to get to the pub as soon as they can after landing from offshore.

They usually see their families/kids a few days later after getting battered on drink. Must be alkies despite the dry spell.

Pints are yesterday's news anyway. Kids have no interest in them now.

Buying drugs off the internet is their tipple of choice. Fair enough, I'd have done the same if the internet was on the go back in the day.

And it has to be said, constant pint drinkers are annoying cunts who love the sound of whatever pish they are talking through the drink.

Bluto comes across like that virtually. Also would suggest a few others on here will be alkies, especially the offshore handshaking fraternity.

Nae remotely an alkie tup min; I just have different life priorities to you min

Nae remotely an alkie tup min; I just have different life priorities to you min

Surely when drinking is your #1 priority in life, saying you're not remotely an alkie is not quite true?

In fact, didn't you tell us the other day you hadn't had a dry night in a number of weeks?

I live in Liverpool during the week and pay £3.05 for a pint of locally brewed beer at my local down here.

We get ripped off up in Aberdeen.

popworld?

Felt old in there, six and a half years ago after a midweek loss at goodison park.

The Grapes on Roscoe Street or The Baltic Fleet.

Top boozers

Boring as hell in there and wasn't that cheap.

The Blob Shop is the cheapest i've found in city centre(good for a couple of jars before the train back), full of old folk though but has character.

Only recently have I came to the realisation that most lagers sold in supermarkets are shite, unless someone can recommend a decent Belgian or German lager which you can buy in the U.K.?

And I mean a decent one .

West St Mungos

Brewed to the German brewing standard. (In Glasgow) (owned by a germaner)