How Much Do You Pay For A Pint

BrianFaePerth

£13.40 seems more than bit steep for a pint. kooky people that will pay that i guess.

"Ale lovers have been crying into their beer this week over the revelation that a London bar is charging £13.40 for one of its premium pints. The price of Cloudwaters 8.2 per cent Double IPA at The Rake, a bar in Borough Market, Southwark, is almost four times the UK average..."

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/it-s-your-round-london-bar-the-rake-in-borough-market-charges-13-40-for-pint-of-cloudwater-double-ipa-mz273070q

Cloudwater is a fantastic brewery.

Certainly not Norwegian's. Swedes as well.

Tightest non drinking cunts to a man.

Pubs in general are all dead til 11pm.

Yip. was recently on a course with a well to do Norwegian and we had to stay the weekend In Denmark, he was beyond flabbergasted at the thought of having a beer at midday on a Saturday.

Danes on otherhand love the still allowed to smoke in bar minkiness.

Chris Farley too - dead funny cunt. Sam Kinnison - another. Tatum O'Neal - up allll mother fuckin night. Kelsey Grammar - sitcom ching king. These are just rolling off the tongue - fucking easy to play the game of life when you're all up to the great yonder on powdery goodness.

Just whether or not the game you play is worth winning. I feel like Im winning. Some arrogant cunts might say Im too boring...too serious....too atttractive - whatever it is; I feel like I am.

Just to clarify - I dont lay the snout against the chopping block; but if you live the life of parties, music and action all the time, its a waste of the opportunity not to do it.

Valuable life lesson here kids - higher education - whether it be college or university,is the time to cram this shit in; neck mushies, pot, eccies, mdma, acid, coke every chance you get, because it is ACE fun. Just avoid getting yourself in debt; fun ends pretty quick if you do.

Why stop at the end of uni?