Boxing Fans

Guest SS RED

I thought the brexit bunch would be all over the pikeys telling them to get the fuck out of the UK, and maybe do a bit of travelling. They could make their own country, right next to Israel.

They've missed an easy minority to blame right there.

Billy Joe is a good boxer and if he got a shot at canelo it would be a pick em.

• Downvote 2
  • 1 month later...

Tyson fury on the joe rogan podcast. Boys a good listen.

Yeah it was an excellent podcast with him, he's at his best when he just tells it how it is and expresses himself but not in a silly manner which he'll often do for the fight promotion, the chat about his mental health struggles was extremely deep, fair play to him for opening up like that.

You think Joshua is?

Everyone says Klitschko Fury was boring, but I could say that about many of Joshua's fight also.

I don't get the love in for one over the other.

I think Fury is a cracking boxer.

People wanted a character in heavyweight boxing, they get one and then hate him. It's like, what do people want?

I hope to fuck Fury beats Wilder.

Ok then.

Guest milne_afc

I think a lot of the hate for Joshua is nothing to with his boxing ability and a lot to do with jealousy of his massive black cock/negro physique.

I've been impressed with him, especially when he obliterated the Russian droid.

I think a lot of the hate for Joshua is nothing to with his boxing ability and a lot to do with jealousy of his massive black cock/negro physique.

That's what attracts me to him man. Imagine being presented with that big beast of a cock, wobbling away right in front of your lips.

That and some folk just want to see a 'hypejob' fail.

Same with any sport. So they can say I told you so after the fact.

That and some folk just want to see a 'hypejob' fail.

Same with any sport. So they can say I told you so after the fact.

Main reasons why I hate Joshua is that he's a cheat and has been over hyped his whole career, not sure what's exciting about him blasting absolute cans within 3 rounds but each to their own.

Yeah it was an excellent podcast with him, he's at his best when he just tells it how it is and expresses himself but not in a silly manner which he'll often do for the fight promotion, the chat about his mental health struggles was extremely deep, fair play to him for opening up like that.

Hopefully the podcast host advised him to get a round of golf in. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...