Latest Purchase Thread

Big Man

Turkey. Easy access to the glorious caliphate should I need it.

Enjoy the imminent paranoid checking of the foreign office guidance. Thinking the place you've just booked is one of the random as fuck bits they advise against all travel to.

Once you're there though it'll be magic. Take euros mainly rather than lira.

Enjoy the imminent paranoid checking of the foreign office guidance. Thinking the place you've just booked is one of the random as fuck bits they advise against all travel to.

Once you're there though it'll be magic. Take euros mainly rather than lira.

Fuck the Euro, take lira. Ace rate just now.

• Upvote 1

Cheers for the economics lesson. Can't help but feel you're not understanding that the euro/lira is also ace right now.

Plus the reason they want euros is cos it's less volatile? Guessing you're fishing?

No its based on the fact you get things for a better price paying in lira. We have a house there so go over regular.

Haha.

Was a best man once. For a good pal who is female and Spanish. Different set up from normal. Quiet affair with a load of shy, meek Weejies with money from her husband's side and a load of Spaniels staring blankly at me. I had to print out my speech in Spanish and hand it to them before I done it. Was over very fast and I was a leeetle beeet drunk anyway so fuck it ... Was just stories about how sound she was/is. She's still married today about 8 years later and I miss her.

Not a fan of speeches.

I might get married some day likes. Fuck it. Could be a laugh.

Another good pals wedding in 2013 I wasn't best man but was asked to do a reading which I did. The bride got some of the words uttered by my good self tattooed on to the side of her head a few years ago so it must have went down prettaaay prettaaay pretty good ...... #betjeman #wilde #keats #yates #ld #grays

.....which was nice