Sevco Thread

apparently signing Scott Arfield this afternoon.

Ryan Jack further down the pecking order

pretty much confirmed. i'll let the epl fan boys tell me if he is better than Dorrans as on the surface it probably would look like Dorrans has the superior CV

pretty much confirmed. i'll let the epl fan boys tell me if he is better than Dorrans as on the surface it probably would look like Dorrans has the superior CV

Have a look at Burnley fans opinion on twitter. Seems to be a lot of "good servant, always gave 100%".

Technically he'll be nowhere near Dorrans. Probably more chance of him giving a fuck though.

Arfield confirmed on a 4-year deal.

Actually think he's quite a decent player, I'm less happy with them making signings like this than I am the 'comedy overpaid foreigner' route which they went down last summer, with often hilarious results.

However

Docherty

Jack

Arfield

Dorrens

Haliday

Murphy

Rossitor

McCrorie

Windass

Holt

Candeias

O Halleran

Forrestor

Pena

for 5 berths next season

However

Docherty - Yes. Huns haven't actually paid for him yet.

Jack - Fuck off

Arfield - Whooooo

Dorrens - Hasn't exactly stood out the way he himself thought he would. Was that him I saw a clip of punching the dugout after getting hooked yesterday? Loan?

Haliday - Leave him where he is, far more influential for us.

Murphy - not paid for yet. Loan?

Rossitor - Played what 1 game in 2 years or so it seems?

McCrorie - Annoyingly decent player. Their AOC. But decent (yesterday aside).

Windass - Just like his father. Decent skill, not earth shattering, but 110% heart. Would take.

Holt - Would take but for the fact that a/ his ambition extended to playing Montrose postmen for three years and b/ he also has that bizarre rat boy 80's hun look about him. Think love child of a John Macdonald, Tommy Maclean Bawwy Ferguson threesome.

Candeias - The best of the Mexicos. This was not a hard earned accolade!

O Halleran - we can gamble on Stewart or him. Don't think Id gamble on both.

Forrestor - I don't even know who this is?

Pena - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

for 5 berths next season

They'll struggle shift Pena.

£20k a week and punted from his loan club for something to do with drinking was it?

Think Arfield could be a good signing for them. Better than the majority of the guys they've signed over the last few years.

Hope they can't afford whatever the deal was for keeping Murphy permanently. He's been their best player since he arrived.

They'll struggle shift Pena.

£20k a week and punted from his loan club for something to do with drinking was it?

Think Arfield could be a good signing for them. Better than the majority of the guys they've signed over the last few years.

Hope they can't afford whatever the deal was for keeping Murphy permanently. He's been their best player since he arrived.

I don't think much of him. Run down line, cut into right foot. Repeat for 90 mins.

I don't think much of him. Run down line, cut into right foot. Repeat for 90 mins.

I don't think he's great, but he's good for SPFL level.

I'd rather they stuck to signing muck like Pena, than guys like him and Arfield.

Can see Gerrard binning half the team and replacing them with Liverpool youngsters.

Don't mean to get sentimental but 10 years today that they smashed up Manchester because a screen didn't work.

Now who was asking why everyone hates Rangers again?

I live in Manchester and any time you bring the time the orc horde smashed up the city up to any Manc they dinna half still get wound up talking about it.

Nice alternative to listening to EPL chat all the time by having mutual hatred for the filth.