Do You Like Drinking?

terenceandphilip

yeah, no problem at all.rather have a hangover on work time than my own. i dinna have to drive to work, so a fuzzy head is OK in the morning and quite common actually where i work.

Fair play min. Do you not feel any I'll health due to such prolific levels of boozing though? Also must even cost you a fortune!

Fair play min. Do you not feel any I'll health due to such prolific levels of boozing though? Also must even cost you a fortune!

ill health is for the weak min.

i exercise 3/4 timnes a weak, even with a hangover, and fairly healthy diet, plenty water and no junk food.

had medicals and all is well - low blood pressure etc.

its no big deal; youre a long time dead

:cool:

:beer:

I love it.

And served my time growing up at the fishing town pubs, where unless you had at a very minimum of 4 drinks on the table in front of you, you were banned. Along with having to get your round in, before it was your round.

Fights often broke out about who wanted to get the round in, "its my round, what you wanting " "fuck off, its my round, now sit the fuck down", "listen you cunt, its my fucking round" and so on,

I love it.

And served my time growing up at the fishing town pubs, where unless you had at a very minimum of 4 drinks on the table in front of you, you were banned. Along with having to get your round in, before it was your round.

Fights often broke out about who wanted to get the round in, "its my round, what you wanting " "fuck off, its my round, now sit the fuck down", "listen you cunt, its my fucking round" and so on,

Sounds daft. Surely they could just both get a round in.

Sounds daft. Surely they could just both get a round in.

A compromise was often 1 would get a round in, then the other would shout the bar a round.

Even today, some of the local pubs are mental, you go in for a couple of pints and before you know it you are getting drinks bought for you without asking, then of course you have to get a round back, then the quiet pint is tatties over side.

A compromise was often 1 would get a round in, then the other would shout the bar a round.

Even today, some of the local pubs are mental, you go in for a couple of pints and before you know it you are getting drinks bought for you without asking, then of course you have to get a round back, then the quiet pint is tatties over side.

Quiet pints never happen. First pint down you in flash then you think fuck it, and get wellied in.

Quiet pints never happen. First pint down you in flash then you think fuck it, and get wellied in.

:laughing:

Indeed, reminds me of when I asked my dad for a "quiet pint" a few months ago, my non swearing mum replied, "when the hell have you ever, ever went for a quiet pint". Sure enough dad was sent home from pub in a taxi, and slept on sofa, and i got blamed, again

ill health is for the weak min.

i exercise 3/4 timnes a weak, even with a hangover, and fairly healthy diet, plenty water and no junk food.

had medicals and all is well - low blood pressure etc.

its no big deal; youre a long time dead

:cool:

:beer:

Good man. I wish you many years of propping up the bar to come :thumbup1:

Love drinking, hate 'The Fear' which cripples my next day after a heavy session. I never get headaches, just anxiety and worry.

I get that too, way worse than any physical symptoms of a hangover (which I don't really get, sometimes feel a bit sick, but never spew). Horrible, horrible feeling. The night sweats and fucked up dreams are just as bad. This must actually be why I have knocked it on the head Majorly these days, subconscious fear of the fear!

Why are the Scots and English kids the worst on the planet when it comes to binge drinking?

Cultural surely and much as we've all done it and enjoyed it, I hate the rare times when my own kids get rubbery pished.

Fortunately not as often as I did.

I have wondered before why it is so ingrained into our society.

Everything revolves around drink.

It's brilliant.

Why are the Scots and English kids the worst on the planet when it comes to binge drinking?

Cultural surely and much as we've all done it and enjoyed it, I hate the rare times when my own kids get rubbery pished.

Fortunately not as often as I did.

Sociable drink? Never understood the concept. No point going to a pub for one or two. Your body drinks half of one and that's you.

Havent you just inadvertently answered your own question there rocket?