Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

I thought Hibs were already debt free?  Anyway it doesn't matter.  They'll just blow it all on heroin anyway.

Actually it's a good day for hibs.  Not only do they get a cash injection, they're shot of that utter turd goblin Petrie as well.

It's a favourite online argu-discussion and generally good natured and mature. I wouldn't come on another forum unaware of being ott.

But when yous are quoting more Twitter followers and workers on rigs. Come on. Let's stop.

Oh. If we're really going for

WHS, Grays and Bri are all aright. Never understand why some get upset about posters of another team posting on here.

Brian doesn't really follow football.  Grays, reading between the lines, I don't think he really takes it serious either.  Those two do most of their work in the OT section!

WHS is a bit different, as he's the only one who's an avid fan of his team.  I'm not sure why a Hearts fan would want to discuss football on an Aberdeen forum? ... each to their own tho!

It's a favourite online argu-discussion and generally good natured and mature. I wouldn't come on another forum unaware of being ott.

But when yous are quoting more Twitter followers and workers on rigs. Come on. Let's stop.

Twitter followers was a good one I thought lol but how can you discount the fact that such a high percentage of dons fans are working offshore or in oil related work in general & as such working on a rotation that basically means they are forced to miss half the games a season. Of course that is going to have an impact on attendances & even going to prevent a lot buying season tickets as they will just pick & choose the odd games in some cases. Thankfully we have crazy fans like Millertime to offset some by buying 15 season tickets or whatever though

I thought Hibs were already debt free?  Anyway it doesn't matter.  They'll just blow it all on heroin anyway.

Actually it's a good day for hibs.  Not only do they get a cash injection, they're shot of that utter turd goblin Petrie as well.

Think they took out a wee mortgage when building the new stand.

Hibs with money, even if not a lot but more than us & with a pretty decent (it seems) manager is a slightly worrying thought.

No just for the fight with them in terms of league placings but they will now no doubt be stepping in & stealing all our decent transfer targets. Similar/better budget & central location etc.

Think they took out a wee mortgage when building the new stand.

Hibs with money, even if not a lot but more than us & with a pretty decent (it seems) manager is a slightly worrying thought.

No just for the fight with them in terms of league placings but they will now no doubt be stepping in & stealing all our decent transfer targets. Similar/better budget & central location etc.

What's decent about their manager?

Completely cracked after a nothing defeat away to Killie.

What's decent about their manager?

Completely cracked after a nothing defeat away to Killie.

He took a team that was falling apart with Lennon & went on a 12 (or there about) game undefeated run.

New manager boost you can call it but he transformed them.

He is a very good manager is fekinarse.

Watch this space. He will be gone by season end if not before & not for doing badly

Your club defaulted on nearly £30m of debt yet it's only you and your fellow deluded Hearts fans that believe you didn't massively cheat during that period.

Hearts Scotland's "third force? Fuck me I've heard it all now. Imagine refering to your club as any type of "force" as Hearts fans tend to do when Celtic have won more major trophies in the last 13 months than they have in the last 56 years.

Deluded loser talk. But in my lifetime Hearts have always been losers. Not even in the top 5 most successful Scottish clubs in the last half century. Never won the league since the days of black and white tv. Losers.

Excellent post.

Brian doesn't really follow football. Grays, reading between the lines, I don't think he really takes it serious either. Those two do most of their work in the OT section!

WHS is a bit different, as he's the only one who's an avid fan of his team. I'm not sure why a Hearts fan would want to discuss football on an Aberdeen forum? ... each to their own tho!

Bri bleeds Dundee FC min. Tup would have a stroke at this post/ thread

Your club defaulted on nearly £30m of debt yet it's only you and your fellow deluded Hearts fans that believe you didn't massively cheat during that period.

Hearts Scotland's "third force? Fuck me I've heard it all now. Imagine refering to your club as any type of "force" as Hearts fans tend to do when Celtic have won more major trophies in the last 13 months than they have in the last 56 years.

Deluded loser talk. But in my lifetime Hearts have always been losers. Not even in the top 5 most successful Scottish clubs in the last half century. Never won the league since the days of black and white tv. Losers.

Nailed it

Great Post, just to add how many relegations have they suffered also