Fixtures Announced Today

• 3 weeks later...

The SPFL has this afternoon confirmed that the following Aberdeen matches have been selected for live TV coverage:

Sunday 24 September, 2017
Ladbrokes Premiership
Motherwell v Aberdeen
Kick-off 12.15pm

Saturday 21 October, 2017
Ladbrokes Premiership
Rangers v Aberdeen
Kick-off 12.30pm

Wednesday 25 October, 2017
Ladbrokes Premiership
Aberdeen v Celtic
Kick-off 7.45pm

Sunday 26 November, 2017
Ladbrokes Premiership
Kilmarnock v Aberdeen
Kick-off 12.30pm

Fucksake, when I booked Tenerife I saw it was

Killie away so no big deal. Never realised the final

was scheduled for then.

Made the same mistake with last years final. Forgot it switched from march to November and was away the weekend. Looking back im not overly fussed but was spewing at the time.

Really hope their stadium isn't ready for 9th September and we get to play them at Murrayfield. Would like to experience a football match there so I can compare it with Hampden.

Hearing from someone who has good contacts at Tynie that we ARE trying to move the fixture.

Not sure though where / what that means. Or for our ST holders. Or yours if moved to Aberdeen.

Have been at Murrayfield before for football Hearts v Barcelona. Stadium pishes on Hampden. Where doesn't. But the atmosphere is poor. Big and open. You'd be able to take unlimited away support I imagine.

aWDd0RB.jpg

6 weeks till we are meant to be the first game there.

I could go into one since I'm not happy with Budge or the stand. But since you put that shot up. The big box at the bottom right is the police box. Far left corner flag as you look from away end. It was always a total over solution in the first place. The police only need a place to view the ground that DOESN'T interfere with fans. We've in our wisdom left it up with no plans as yet to take it down. Instead we're building around it. Meaning several hundred seats can't see that ends goalmouth in our brand new stand.

£3m over budget. Over time. No corporate facilities / boxes. A skyline view that can't see the castle, as promised by the architects. And it's too small. Outside is disappointing and looks like a Vue cinema house.

Anyway. Had to vent. Won't be ready for Aberdeen I can assure you. H&S certs alone take weeks.

I could go into one since I'm not happy with Budge or the stand. But since you put that shot up. The big box at the bottom right is the police box. Far left corner flag as you look from away end. It was always a total over solution in the first place. The police only need a place to view the ground that DOESN'T interfere with fans. We've in our wisdom left it up with no plans as yet to take it down. Instead we're building around it. Meaning several hundred seats can't see that ends goalmouth in our brand new stand.

£3m over budget. Over time. No corporate facilities / boxes. A skyline view that can't see the castle, as promised by the architects. And it's too small. Outside is disappointing and looks like a Vue cinema house.

Anyway. Had to vent. Won't be ready for Aberdeen I can assure you. H&S certs alone take weeks.

Brilliant. Murrayfield will be a decent day out.