Jason Brown

i follow the likes of langfield, hayes, mcginn, fraser etc on twtitter, and they all have banter between each, where as brown just moans all the time and never interacts with anyone, the fact he doesnt follow any of them says it all.

The AFC PR team is in full flow today

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I spoke to someone who was on the clubs flight to Stavanger a few weeks back and Brown had been completely ostracized from the rest of the squad, so much so that in the two days the guy I know spent, he didn't once see another player even utter a word to him. He's seemingly a complete fruitloop.

Ex Highland League? :sherlock:

was brown told he'd be number 2 at that point?

not to my knowledge. as far as i know, the no1 shirt was still available at the end of the season. brown said he wanted to leave. couldnt get his move. blamed others for not getting him said transfer.

why would you play someone who doesnt want to be here and doesnt get on wi the rest of your squad?

Good.

Langfield has been doing a decent job on the whole this season and there is no room in the budget for 2 first team keepers.

On the Scotland - Wales note, there is no chance Brown will start for the Taffs.

With injury ruling out first-choice goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey and deputy Boaz Myhill, Brown has emerged as favourite to play ahead of Crystal Palace's Lewis Price and Owain Fon Williams of Tranmere Rovers and is keen to repay the manager's faith

With injury ruling out first-choice goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey and deputy Boaz Myhill, Brown has emerged as favourite to play ahead of Crystal Palace's Lewis Price and Owain Fon Williams of Tranmere Rovers and is keen to repay the manager's faith

Good.

He's somewhat less fit than a Butcher's Dog.

More like a Butcher's Arse.

Scotland to win 3-0

All those dazzling stars battling it out to be Wales number 1.

What is it with Wales? They are pish!

Always have been too.

I'd hate to be Welsh.

It's either:

All those dazzling stars battling it out to be Wales' number 1.

or

All those dazzling stars battling it out to be the Welsh number 1.

:dc:

They are pish so you got that bit right.

Brown looks astonishingly fat these days. More so than ever.

I still think Wales will win. Potter sacked by next Friday.

Brown looks astonishingly fat these days. More so than ever.

I still think Wales will win. Potter sacked by next Friday.

I agree...Fatty Broon is Honorary President of the Wanker Club (pending Stoney getting his act together and getting him to accept) so I cannot hear a word against him...I predict Fatty to have the game of his life...Broon (old) to have a coronary as Bale slots the forth past McGregor...(Sir again pending) Jocky Scott named Caretaker Manager and lead the Dandies to a Treble winning glory...Donald Trump will have Milne taken out and pledge a limitless budget to the now Lord Scott who will lead the club to CL victory in the 2013/14 season...well that's the way I see it panning out...what do you think?

• Upvote 1

I agree...Fatty Broon is Honorary President of the Wanker Club (pending Stoney getting his act together and getting him to accept) so I cannot hear a word against him...I predict Fatty to have the game of his life...Broon (old) to have a coronary as Bale slots the forth past McGregor...(Sir again pending) Jocky Scott named Caretaker Manager and lead the Dandies to a Treble winning glory...Donald Trump will have Milne taken out and pledge a limitless budget to the now Lord Scott who will lead the club to CL victory in the 2013/14 season...well that's the way I see it panning out...what do you think?

Stoney won't get his act together. :ThumbsDown:

Scott Booth agrees. :thumbs:

Scott on Scott.

FORMER striker Scott Booth today said that Aberdeen FC youth players are fortunate to be working with Jocky Scott.

Booth is now assistant coach with Scotland Under-16s, who beat Wales 2-0 at Pittodrie in the Victory Shield last week.

He believes that Aberdeen FC youth players, including duo Michael Kelly and Richie Petrie, who featured in the win over Wales, are lucky to learn from Scott.

Scott Booth agrees. :thumbs:

Scott on Scott.

FORMER striker Scott Booth today said that Aberdeen FC youth players are fortunate to be working with Jocky Scott.

Booth is now assistant coach with Scotland Under-16s, who beat Wales 2-0 at Pittodrie in the Victory Shield last week.

He believes that Aberdeen FC youth players, including duo Michael Kelly and Richie Petrie, who featured in the win over Wales, are lucky to learn from Scott.

Scott has been responsible for the resurgence it's clear for all to see...Broon was stumbling from 0-0 to 0-0 prior to Jocky's arrival...any turn around in fortune can only be down to one man...an Aberdeen man... Jocky "The Guvnor" Scott

• Upvote 1