Aberdeen V Dundee

If Shay really did give it the 'do you know who i am?' spiel, what a cunt. I'd like to think he didn't.

A bird I work with said he came over to her table once in a restaurant and asked her to pick a credit card from a selection from the folk at his table, to foot the bill.

Black afrontit

Guest the shepherd

What a pro footballer doing eating a fucking Sunday fucking roast anyway?

No wonder he's so fucking slow and shit.

Dinna get your logic min but am sure it's in there somewhere. Never realised meat slowed you doon. Maybe Shay Logan had a child's portion ?.

Guest the shepherd

Another Must Win game.

Hopefully its an attacking line up and there are a few goals to heat the crowd up coz its freezing.

Good to hear that Lewis is expected to play for U20s on Monday.

Aye, nothing less than three points will suffice. Stevie May won't get a better chance to get amongst the goals again.

Any kind of win will do. Dundee are tragic so we need a big win and maybe loadsa goals, maybe.

Dundee are tragic??? Then it will be a tragedy as that will be 2 teams on the park that are tragic. They should play the Beeges? song tragedy before the game at half time and full time as that's all I have seen since they all went on their holiday in the sun ??in Dubai ??? ????????
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1