Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Aberdeen 1 - 0 Motherwell

Awful game, but three points are three points. No idea how Robinson thought they dominated that game.

Good finish from Wilson. We sit on the right-hand side of the Merkland facing the game and it looked like he was far too wide to take that shot on. Having seen the highlights, the keeper should have done better. Wilson was more central than I had thought too.

I knew folk on here would be defending that Anderson miss. To not even hit the target was poor and it doesn't matter how many games he had played. He's not going to work his way into the starting line up missing chances like that.

• Downvote 2

If you can't hold him to account for the misses then you can't expect him to get the same starts and minutes

Clown

I see you're still not coping with fatherhood.

There's a difference between holding him to account and expecting a young player to get slaughtered like Stevie May would be.

Clown.

• Upvote 1

With Wilson scoring and Anderson/Cosgrove showing at least a bit of promise I think that May finished as a going concern for us. His already low self confidence will get lower now that he is not getting selected and goals already scarce will be ever harder to come by . Unless...he becomes super sub with us and when sent on with 5 minutes to play starts rattling them in. C'mon Stevie .

• Upvote 1