Films

Wis it Hereditary there. Toap fuckin notch. Nae been in wi an audience that silent, buzz in the rim. ye dinna ken wits ganna happen next. Stunner eh an endin innaw thit fits richt in wi wits gan afore (if ye wir piying attention n nae a thicko) richt up dads erdestrasse wi the sounds that'd pit ez sonos tae shime. Wit a stunner.

Got to disagree about the ending, totally out of place in the film.

Got to disagree about the ending, totally out of place in the film.

The faimily eh cheracters ir nothin mare thin pawns fir the bigger pic n it aw builds up tae thon endin. The minatures hammer it hame. Wit ye expectin min? A cop oot like babadook? This his the baws tae stick tae its guns. ehll debate till coos come hame but wil need spoiler tags fir the cunts thit hivna swatched it.

You Were Never Really Here

That Joe Quin Phoenix guy.

Pish. Turned it off after about 40 mins. 1\10.

Surprised. It gets good ratings on the forum sites and I was disappointed to miss it as my local haunt didn't show it. Whats bad about it GB?

• Site Sponsor

Watched Atomic Blonde with Charlize Theron and James Mcavoy, another film based on a comic and it wasn't too bad. Some tits and lesbo action for the lads, some gritty fight scenes and an okay storyline. How many films does John Goodman show up in? I thought he was deid :laughing:

Christ, I watched that on a flight and thought it was the biggest load of guff I'd seen for a long time.

I gave it 1/10 (the 1 fir the tits and lesbo stuff)

Christ, I watched that on a flight and thought it was the biggest load of guff I'd seen for a long time.

I gave it 1/10 (the 1 fir the tits and lesbo stuff)

It's one of those films that appeals to folk that like comics I think, which I do. Admittedly I then saw a Few Dollars More afterwards, what a difference, love those movies

Journey's End.

Good, well made effort. Not one for folk looking for a shoot em up style war movie though. Set in the trenches of the 1st World War it is more of a study of emotion as the troops await the German onslaught. Bit peeved that the concentration was almost wholly on the officers rather than the lower ranks but still a good watch nevertheless. Suppose it does remind of the final Blackadder episode but no mirth amongst the bleakness anywhere in this.

The Secrets Of Marrowbone.

Thought it was a horror movie but it turns out it is something different from that. Had a couple of mental guesses as to what was going on near the start but cottoned on after about half an hour. Not a lengthy movie but could still have been cut shorter. Is it any good? Meh.

Hotel Artemis

Bit of a strange film this. Set in a futuristic Escape From New York type America, I thought it was ok. Jodie Foster has the lead role though she isn't really needed and don't think she adds much to the film that a lesser known actress couldn't.