Sevco Thread

3 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Bastards ayewis used to thrash us at fitba though.

Sure it was something to dee wi' the waves fae that mast.

And the wind.

And the slopey pitch.

And the fact we were shite. ?

WTF

:hysterical:

One of the most trumatic/character building episodes of my youth was getting a plastic moulder ba blasted aff my leg in a gale force snow blizzard on the northfield fieldy 

borderline child abuse ?

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Yorston Vasey said:

Huns in racist club shocker

Probably not what they wanted in the media right now when they're trying to claim the moral high ground...

TBH I'm disgusted by Slavia Prague and if I had to guess I think their player is lying, but I'm also disgusted at Glen Kamara. 

He's happy to pull on a Rangers shirt. An institution that seeks to promote English and Protestant superiority over non English nations, and now he's complaining about prejudice. 

Or does it not count because it's his job? Or does it not count because people in the UK media don't call Rangers out on it? Or does not count count because he doesn't realise (despite the fact that no one else is given this leeway nowadays)?

I'm totally behind ending prejudice, but at the same time, I am amazed and severely disappointed at some of the insane tunnel vision by those at the forefront of this fight. 

Look at the list of statues recommended for removal in Scotland (which I don't support but kind of understand).  Duke Sutherland is surely number 1 right? Wrong - he's not even on the fucking list!!!!!  Why - I don't know. I can only assume that those making the list don't care or can't be bothered to educate themselves - both excuses that the list makers would not accept from other people

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Don't know much about the history of the Duke of Sutherland but his statue on top of the hill that overlooks Golspie or Brora - one of the two, both shit holes best not remembered - is eerie. You can feel his evil. 

I'm pretty confident that you know the bigger picture however just in case you don't, he was one of the main drivers in the highland clearances.

He could get more money with sheep on the hills than the plebs.

A Czech member of UEFA's disciplinary committee has predicted Slavia Prague race row defender Ondrej Kudela could escape punishment because it's impossible to prove what he said.

Generally, the UEFA authorities make decisions based on facts. What matters is what appears in the report of the referee, the delegates and in the documents that are associated with the match.

If someone were to be punished for racism, it would have to be a proven act.

If racism were to be hypothetically proven, the player would of course face severe punishment and also so would his club. One thing is certain, in no way will this incident endanger Slavia's progress into the Europa League quarter-finals.

If UEFA banned him for a long time on the basis of probability, surely they would be leaving themselves open to a court case.

The player could go after them for loss of earnings as well as reputational damage.

The boy probably did say something offensive however how the hell can it be proven beyond any reasonable doubt without corroborating witnesses.

The double standards of these Huns is incredible. Slippy saying he would back his players walking off the pitch if they were racially abused. Will he back the opposition walking off next season when their moronic fans start singing there religious bile or will he encourage his players to walk off when hearing the bigotry

53 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

TBH I'm disgusted by Slavia Prague and if I had to guess I think their player is lying, but I'm also disgusted at Glen Kamara. 

He's happy to pull on a Rangers shirt. An institution that seeks to promote English and Protestant superiority over non English nations, and now he's complaining about prejudice. 

Or does it not count because it's his job? Or does it not count because people in the UK media don't call Rangers out on it? Or does not count count because he doesn't realise (despite the fact that no one else is given this leeway nowadays)?

I'm totally behind ending prejudice, but at the same time, I am amazed and severely disappointed at some of the insane tunnel vision by those at the forefront of this fight. 

Look at the list of statues recommended for removal in Scotland (which I don't support but kind of understand).  Duke Sutherland is surely number 1 right? Wrong - he's not even on the fucking list!!!!!  Why - I don't know. I can only assume that those making the list don't care or can't be bothered to educate themselves - both excuses that the list makers would not accept from other people

That's a fucking great post 

18 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

The point Michael Stewart made and is currently being vilified for.

Michael also suggested “certain games this weekend” might not be the best starting point for a trip to the moral ground.  He’s being vilified for that comment as well.

It's good that Sevco are supporting their players and backing anti racism initiatives. Maybe they can also start to look at problems closer to home as well and ban any fans, players and anybody else associated with the club who has been involved in sectarian activity.

Maybe they can start by sacking the person who signed off the orange kit, if they are trying to hold the moral high ground, surely they can't be seen to be making money off sectarianism.

They can easily identify and ban supporters who are involved in sash bashes every week.

26 minutes ago, Sheepo said:

The double standards of these Huns is incredible. Slippy saying he would back his players walking off the pitch if they were racially abused. Will he back the opposition walking off next season when their moronic fans start singing there religious bile or will he encourage his players to walk off when hearing the bigotry

That’s why I choose to support Aberdeen Football Club “ Stand Free” from all religious bile and bigotry. Billy and the Tim will never change, even if their Clubs are try to discourage it from the (terraces). 

1 hour ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Sectarianism and bigotry have been normalised by the old firm and the compliant media. Anyone who dares to speak out against it is quickly shut down. Most journalists are happy to turn a blind eye to it so they can keep their noses in the trough, they’re probably well warned not to mention it.

Its a sad state of affairs and you are totally correct about Kamara. While I despise racism I think that anyone who pulls on that hun jersey pretty much loses any credibility. Not that Kamara isn’t a victim here, it’s just astonishing seeing all these players and staff at Rangers have the brass neck to be offended by it all. Their own supporters were making monkey gestures at players not long ago, they sing about being up to their knees in fenian blood every week, fascist salutes the whole lot. Obviously money is more important to these players than basic human decency.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
3 hours ago, shut up meg said:

If UEFA banned him for a long time on the basis of probability, surely they would be leaving themselves open to a court case.

The player could go after them for loss of earnings as well as reputational damage.

The boy probably did say something offensive however how the hell can it be proven beyond any reasonable doubt without corroborating witnesses.

That's what happened with Tonev wasn't it?

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

The bias through which McCoist is watching this game is highly offensive and is causing me angst. Horrible cunt. 

His 'cheeky chappy' persona seems to lower the guard of many Dons fans, but you are indeed on the money. A horrible hun cunt.

56 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

You, and your fellow mutants continued fabrications - this time about assaulting my wife - does not reflect well on you.

And it is ONLY you mutants.

The reason you do it is obvious. In your shit heads, the truth is inconsequential. You are brought up to deny, fabricate and lie.

You assaulted your wife?

Well, have the new morally aware huns behaved themselves today online? 

As someone noted above, sectarianism (not a thing in the NE, but no different to racism) is systemic and allowed. Weird people. 

id like to see Jim Traynor kicked to death for what he's helped to do to this country 

3 hours ago, Dynamo said:

That's what happened with Tonev wasn't it?

His 'cheeky chappy' persona seems to lower the guard of many Dons fans, but you are indeed on the money. A horrible hun cunt.

Yes but his ban wasn't too long though, some of the pundits on Radio Scotland were calling for year long bans, some even longer.

2 hours ago, rocket_scientist said:

I guess to a mummy's boy, oblivious to the serious issue that is domestic violence on this planet, particularly in the shit hole you live in, throwing sauce would constitute "assault". I hope it didn't take you too much time and effort

Just like you can't believe that the establishment aren't corrupt, like you refuse to consider that the moon landings didn't happen, like you did what mumsie told you and never did drugs, you never grew up to think for yourself. Christ you're so lacking in everything you refuse to try Thai food!

Your Beano "humour" and your childlike love of confectionary defines you.

1165459-B-9-D34-4088-9-A5-C-6-BE184-A89-

And yet you struggle. You would like to remain a child but your sexual dysfunctionalism is creepy as fuck, your reference to my daughter getting fucked up the arse being completely incongruous with the primary school Adam Ant lover you wish you still were. In keeping with mutant constants, you will need the last word...

until the next time you stalk me. Just another sick and twisted weegie. Seen it all before.

Did you assault your wife? I take your silence as a “yes” unless otherwise advised.

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

Well, have the new morally aware huns behaved themselves today online? 

As someone noted above, sectarianism (not a thing in the NE, but no different to racism) is systemic and allowed. Weird people. 

id like to see Jim Traynor kicked to death for what he's helped to do to this country 

Woke huns makes me laugh like fuck, imagine it ?

Turmoil

On 3/24/2021 at 6:40 PM, Millertime said:

Pakora is an amateur mistake

Filling up on that doesn't leave mushroom for your main 

Pakora as a starter is all wrong and a bastardisation of curry hoose cuisine. 

Its an accompaniment to yir curry like the naan and the bahji is. 

You dont have a fucking naan as a starter so why have pakora.

Poppadoms are a legit appetiser before the main event.

A good Indian will always ask if you want yir bhajis/pakora at the same time as yir curry.

May wee Sunjeet.

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

We never have a starter in a sit doon but will always order one between us for takeaway before eating half the main with a nan and freezing the other. Then buy a starter and nan the next time. Repeat.

Occasionally Pakora (veg, 3 each) but prefer Prawn Puree and Lamb Dilkustani more, particularly the former. Poppadums and ingins every alternate time. 

Haven't touched Pakora since seeing Jack hurl all over Victors wife after eating Pakora's in still game