Films

Black'47. Worth a watch, ex soldier dishes out some brutal vengeance in Ireland during the famine. 8/10

Toyed with watching that last night whilst she slept but opted for inception instead. Will get it watched later in week.

Inception - great great film. No tits

Dragged Across Concrete.

Oh where to start with this... Almost get the feeling that you're not meant to like this, they give so many reasons not to. 2hrs 40 mins for a kick off, the casting of Mel the racist, the whole political uncorrectness strewn throughout and it's a slow burn all the way. Essentially it's a bank robbery movie and although there was really plenty of scope to shorten it by about half an hour I still enjoyed it.

Aye raised a wee eyebrow when I heard the ad on the radio about this one; initially because I thought it was a remake of yon Dutch film, which is fucking aces.

Great cast though - Peter mullan turning up all over these days the wee prick

Did they not remake that with kiefer Sutherland as kidnapping guy. Was decent. Rutger hauer as original creepy guy

So is that the last of the superhero films then? This end game one?

Thank fuck if so.

I don't mind some of the fillums, but because I haven't watched them all, I've no idea what is going on at times. Anyway, what I meant to say was - a boy at work was telling me that this is phase 3 of their films. Phase 4 starts soon. I have no idea what that means. Hope that clears things up

Good grief there's more?

There's about 3 hulk films and 3 Spider-Man films. Just churning them out for a quick buck.

Think Django Unchained was the last time I went to the cinema and thought it was bloody great.

Appears so! Big money maker for Disney, is the old

Marvel stuff.

There is, I think, 6 Spider-Man films. 3 different actors as there has been 2 reboots. There is a new one due soon - saw it advertised on IMDb

Can hardly blame them for churning them out though. $1billion over the opening weekend is a fairly good reason to keep them coming. Personally I hate them. Superhero, transformer stuff etc etc. Way too many for my liking. This year so far has been shit overall at the cinema IMO. My own attendance (and ye ken I go a lot) is way down on last year.