Niall Mcginn

What the fuck are you talking about m8?

Your idiocy to assume life raft in relation to jettisoning Maynard. When jettisoning unwanted weight/baggage would be the common sense assumption.

Quite simple really but only fools need question such a simple concept I suppose

You aren't even playing with your idiocy are you? M8

• Upvote 1

Your idiocy to assume life raft in relation to jettisoning Maynard. When jettisoning unwanted weight/baggage would be the common sense assumption.

Quite simple really but only fools need question such a simple concept I suppose

You aren't even playing with your idiocy are you? M8

Have another go pal, this time can you try to make sense.

What the fuck are you talking about?

• Downvote 1

Is there any chance that DM has told the hun that he wants to see if he's approached by WBA, but if he's not he'll talk to them?

Normally a club would tell McInnes to chase himself , but the hun, being desperate to land him , are prepared to wait .

Might explain the delay ?

I doubt that has happened...I would suspect that WBA will have made contact to sound him out as a potential replacement for Pulis...the hun have no cash so King is probably waiting it out till after the double header with Murty at the helm...We come out on top and Derek ailiates himself to most huns as he has killed any thoughts of the hun finishing second...the hun come out on top and Murty is the man...don’t underestimate how skint the hun actually are.
  • Downvote 1