Aberdeen 3 - 0 Ross County

Hedges is a terrific player. What a difference it made with he and McGinn in the starting 11. Creativity and technical skill we didn’t see at Killie. A lot of good runs and movement up front this match - again something we didn’t see at killie. Cosgrove seems to be improving in many aspects since he signed...hold up play, distribution, and even some solid defending once or twice today. His confidence shows in the shot he had saved later on the second half. Tough angle but managed to get it on target with good power, forcing the corner. Confidence is an amazing thing.

Enoyed that today. Turned up with not a huge amount of enthusiasm or indeed hope.

Started well. Could have had 3 pens in first 15 mins, 3 assaults on big Sam in the box. Then, Cosgrove should have scored and so should have McGinn.

Great free kick routine and brilliant finish from Leigh, who was good throughut. After that, just a matter of how many.

Looked to me like a 4-1-4-1, with Hedges floating between wide right and the number 10 role. That was the only issue today; no outball on the right wing when Hedges drifts in. Surely someone has to drift out to replace him? Maybe Logan, when he's fit.

Vyner did well today I thought, in an role that can't be his natural position. Got caught out once which resulted in the shot off the post but other than that, pleased with him. And great to see Devlin back, solid as a rock.

I'd say 70% performance today, we still have that good bit to go, but confident we will get there. Hedges looks more of a number 10 that Wilson, the latter might be more suited to a wider role in a 4-3-3.

Left at half time, missing the 3rd goal. Obv.

Although not pre-planned in any way whatsoever, met my daughter (who was originally out for a meal at Miller and Carter) in the snuggery.

One of my pals decided it would be fun to do the  'hands spread beside mouth, tongue out licking orifice' thing at her.

Punched the cunt twice before getting pulled off.

Have texted him since telling him straight, the deviant cunt will rue the day he thought it was appropriate to be wide.

Hard as Hendersons.

• Downvote 3

Although not pre-planned in any way whatsoever, met my daughter (who was originally out for a meal at Miller and Carter) in the snuggery.

One of my pals decided it would be fun to do the  'hands spread beside mouth, tongue out licking orifice' thing at her.

Have texted him since telling him straight, the deviant cunt will rue the day he thought it was appropriate to be wide.

Hard as Hendersons.

:hysterical:

Thought first twenty minutes ish the lack of confidence still showed.

However once we grew in confidence / realized County were poor a 2/3 goal win was inevitable.

Leigh was decent throughout, as was Ojo.

Agree that Hedges also performed well, as did Cosgrove who continues to offer more than Rooney could.

Was particularly delighted with Devlin's defending, although distribution requires improvement.

Totally agree that DM should have given Anderson more minutes on pitch.

Finally like look of Bryson, once fully fit he is going to drive team no end. A class player no mistake.

Definitely a bit of a mixed bag so far this season but a good and much needed result yesterday.

That's 11 competitive games we've had this season and to be honest I've still no idea what our strongest line-up is. I hope he doesn't continue playing 3 in the middle every single week. Fair enough in games against the ugly sisters but against the lesser sides I think we should be sacrificing a central midfielder for a more attack minded player.

3 in midfield turned out to work perfect yesterday. Ojo sits while Bryson and Ferguson support the attack.

Much prefer Ferguson as an attacking midfielder.

It's good that the system worked yesterday and I think McInnes will continue with it as I don't think he will be keen on dropping any of the trio. I'm just yet to be convinced that it's how we should be playing week in week out.

It's good that the system worked yesterday and I think McInnes will continue with it as I don't think he will be keen on dropping any of the trio. I'm just yet to be convinced that it's how we should be playing week in week out.

Noticed if the ball is wide quite often Bryson and Ferguson were trying to get in the box. Hard to deal with for other teams if they keep it up.

If he can get a settled back 4 with those three in front it makes sense to adjust the front 3 around them you would think. Hedges, Cosgrove and McGinn strikes me as a bit static but if it works, fucking go for it. Celtic have used that midfield diamond for years, the only difference is they rotate so oppositions who have naively tried to man mark it get pulled about and they flood the gaps.

Hard as Hendersons.

Aright Rumpus?

One of my pals decided it would be fun to do the 'hands spread beside mouth, tongue out licking orifice' thing at her.

Hard as Hendersons.

We’ll see what your saying when there’s a group of Hatters giving her a right good Bukkake.

Enjoy washing the jizz out her hair you wazzock.

One of my pals decided it would be fun to do the 'hands spread beside mouth, tongue out licking orifice' thing at her.

Hard as Hendersons.

Hi Francis, I cannae believe you never glassed the cunt.

Thought first twenty minutes ish the lack of confidence still showed.

However once we grew in confidence / realized County were poor a 2/3 goal win was inevitable.

Leigh was decent throughout, as was Ojo.

Agree that Hedges also performed well, as did Cosgrove who continues to offer more than Rooney could.

Was particularly delighted with Devlin's defending, although distribution requires improvement.

Totally agree that DM should have given Anderson more minutes on pitch.

Finally like look of Bryson, once fully fit he is going to drive team no end. A class player no mistake.

Still surprises me that he can travel with the ball and is pretty good with the ball at his feet.  Just don't tell Mcinnes or he will have him playing on the wing.