Can You Do Wheelies?

Cracking question. Doubt I could manage anymore. Back in the day when putting a old can in your spokes and completing the latest sticker book was priority

Kinda connected but used to put football cards in the spokes.

Had a Chopper. Wheelies not too challenging. Couldn't do it nowadays, mind you.

Cracking question. Doubt I could manage anymore. Back in the day when putting a old can in your spokes and completing the latest sticker book was priority

Minker trick that. Spokiey dokeys were the best thing on a bike.

Have told this story before but I had a radio on my BMX after being almost decapitated by a clothes line at Cullen caravan park. Boy had his line hanging from caravan to the fence in front with nothing hanging from it and I went tearing into it just above my neck. Best clothesline (Wrestling style) ever witnessed. Almost took my head off. The boy felt really bad about it and went out next day and ought me a bolt on radio for the handlebars.

Met the same boy approx 20 years later offshore while he was working as a camp boss. Small world.

Minker trick that. Spokiey dokeys were the best thing on a bike.

Have told this story before but I had a radio on my BMX after being almost decapitated by a clothes line at Cullen caravan park. Boy had his line hanging from caravan to the fence in front with nothing hanging from it and I went tearing into it just above my neck. Best clothesline (Wrestling style) ever witnessed. Almost took my head off. The boy felt really bad about it and went out next day and ought me a bolt on radio for the handlebars.

Met the same boy approx 20 years later offshore while he was working as a camp boss. Small world.

Made me LoL