Cup Final Tickets

we had 12 days to shift 1344 tickets on general sale. Who seriously at AFC never thought we would not shift them? Bizarre decision. Frustrating that nobody at AFC has came out and explained the reason.

Maybe we have struck a deal to get Christie back for next season and part of the agreement was to give the extra tickets to Celtic. :hysterical:

• Downvote 1

If there is anyone who has two spare tickets I am interested. They must be in seats together, other than that not bothered about where - in Dons end of course.

Not for me, I have already secured my seat - let's see how long Strathclyde's finest let me sit on it.

PM me if you have the tickets in question available, no travel option required.

Bump

I imagine the club wishes it had taken the extra 1300 tickets now. Feel good factor would have had those tickets sold by Saturday.

I for one won't shed any tears for someone missing out on a ticket because they need to wait for a win to feel confident enough to go to a cup final.

Only the snowflakes are missing out.

Would still like two tickets, next to each other, anywhere Dons sections. Will pay over face value if necessary. Mate and young loon who don't have the money would like to go. Would be nice to give them a surprise with the tickets.

I've got a spare kids ticket for south if you can source an adult one.

Yes I am talking to you in a language you'll understand you little cunt.

Our bus is sorted.

Na you just like my language and couldn't help trying it out, it doesn't suit a yokel like yerself.

Away your smaller than me unles your now wearing heels that is, never ken what you lot get up to at those family get togethers...