Let's All Laugh At Celtic.

They won't have the excuse of the uneven playing field due to European clubs having a larger budget than them this time round.

So it'll be a finger pointing exercise at the rest of the Scottish clubs for not providing stern enough tests for them week in week out. That and the 5 yearly roll out of the implementation of a North European league where the power houses from around the North Sea area create their own Super league.  

Can’t help notice this paragraph from the beeb report.

“Cluj arrived with intent, physicality and pace up front. They pressed Celtic hard and fast and looked dangerous on the counter attack. When the heat came on them later on, they delivered big-time. A raucous stadium didn't make them bat an eyelid. They grew amid the chaos. They exploited Celtic and all the acres of space they afforded them.“

You know, there might just be merit in this whole pressing disrespectful in yer face thing. Funny nobody’s mentioned it far less tried it.

• Upvote 3

Fucking beauty of a result.  :dance:

Fantastic for the Scottish game.

Looks like they will be play Moscow Spartak?

Its showing as Sherriff Tiraspol or AIK online. Either way, as long as they get put out i will be happy.

Of course the major downside to this is the huns being over confident.  I have already heard one hun today saying its Rangers league to throw away now. Sickening lack of brains of awareness. 

No because:

a/  winning stuff gives them the best chance to not go broke justifying their ridiculous speculate model 

b/  If the continuation myth peddled by the MSM is to be believed then they can't die, period.

c/  If the continuation myth is to be believed then they might as well go for it as they would win stuff, not die, shed resultant debt and be corruptly helped into the CL to allow them to once again miraculously re-emerge.

If you asked me for the most ideal scenario outwith us winning it obviously is us beating the hun against all the odds on the last day to claim 2nd, fucking their 1st with any other club imaginable and at an absolute push assuming Tups Wick 11 select are busy that day then if it has to be the Tims so be it, coming first. 

Ten in a row means nothing to me (Oh vienna etc etc) McInnes being absolutely shit scared to press them outside our defensive 3rd is where its at.  The Huns toppling them wouldn't change that.  It would just reinforce the already rife mindset to deploy the same ineffective model against them too.  

• Upvote 2

No because:

a/  winning stuff gives them the best chance to not go broke justifying their ridiculous speculate model 

b/  If the continuation myth peddled by the MSM is to be believed then they can't die, period.

c/  If the continuation myth is to be believed then they might as well go for it as they would win stuff, not die, shed resultant debt and be corruptly helped into the CL to allow them to once again miraculously re-emerge.

If you asked me for the most ideal scenario outwith us winning it obviously is us beating the hun against all the odds on the last day to claim 2nd, fucking their 1st with any other club imaginable and at an absolute push assuming Tups Wick 11 select are busy that day then if it has to be the Tims so be it, coming first. 

Ten in a row means nothing to me (Oh vienna etc etc) McInnes being absolutely shit scared to press them outside our defensive 3rd is where its at.  The Huns toppling them wouldn't change that.  It would just reinforce the already rife mindset to deploy the same ineffective model against them too.  

Absolutely all of this. 

It's so frustrating that we refuse to press them, particularly at Pittodrie, however it hopefully won't have escaped the attentions of even the more negative Scottish managers (...) that the real significance of last night is just how pish they are at the back.

I know it's been said a million times and in a million different ways, but we absolutely must start having a go at them. Put them under pressure, especially at home, get the crowd going and hey, if we lose 4-2 then at least they're heading back home knowing that they've been in an unpleasant game. Instead of, like, us sitting in so deep that Brown can strut around the midfield thinking he's Pirlo with about five minutes on the ball, and we end up losing 2-0 anyway. 

Grrrr.... 

And the scary thing is that they believe that !!  :hysterical:

Ma favourite part is the money going towards hospitals and policeman. Diz it, aye !  :hysterical:

That is beautiful.

Would bring tears to a glass eye.

Fuck Celtic

"That's money that would have been reinvested in buying players from your team".

Aye, cheers pal.