Films

Just looked into that ^

Bizarre photo right enough. But is part of a widely published collection and has been shown all around the world. Seems like tabloid mud slinging, as opposed to a narcissistic pedophile bragging about his work?

He markets himself as an eccentric, but flamboyant and harmless poof, when in reality he's an insufferable narcissist. In his own mind he's Captain Fantastic, but he's really just a Brown Dirt Cowboy who is up to no good.

• Site Sponsor

Sky Q installed yesterday with Netflix subscription.

Newby to Netflix so spent ages flicking through finding something to watch.

Decided upon American Gangster with Denzil and the Gladiator boy.

Fuck me, woke up this morning and Frank Lucas broon breed.

Coincidence?

I'll maybe watch something with Shaun Canary in it tonight to see if I can help him on his way - he's in my dead pool.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ma.

Not enough horror for me, it all comes very late on. Has some originality to it but Ma alternating from 'happy smiley face' to 'I hate the world face' does not constitute enough of a threat to last until the final showpiece scenes. Does hold the attention somewhat as you wait to find out what the deal is with the Ma character but a couple of deaths earlier on would've helped sustain the suspense.

Ma.

Not enough horror for me, it all comes very late on. Has some originality to it but Ma alternating from 'happy smiley face' to 'I hate the world face' does not constitute enough of a threat to last until the final showpiece scenes. Does hold the attention somewhat as you wait to find out what the deal is with the Ma character but a couple of deaths earlier on would've helped sustain the suspense.

that the nutty black girl?

This is the shittiest year for cinema releases for quite some time. This time last year I'd used up my Xmas gift cards, this year not even half way through.

Anyhow, rant over.

Late Night. 

Burd movie, not my thing. Defo burd movie though judging by the reaction of the females in the audience.

Wife watched half of “Always be my Maybe” when I was playing my first game of fitba in two years, I had to watch the rest of it with her last night. Asian American romcom.....pretty bland with a few funny bits in it. Keane Reaves taking the piss out of himself is funny, other than that, shite, unless you’re Asian maybe? 3/10

I'll be gearing up for the new Rambo and Terminator films this Autumn by running through my DVD box sets.

Tbh, I have high hopes that Stallone will pull off one more great Rambo film (I thought the last one was very decent) and the trailer is very promising.

I am however very worried about the next Terminator. I was optimistic when it was confirmed that Cameron and Hamilton were both back on board, but the trailer looks like a desperate ultra-feminist pastiche, and if rumours are true that John Connor is being killed off to make way for 'girl power' then that will be the final nail in the series's coffin.

I'll be gearing up for the new Rambo and Terminator films this Autumn by running through my DVD box sets.

Tbh, I have high hopes that Stallone will pull off one more great Rambo film (I thought the last one was very decent) and the trailer is very promising.

I am however very worried about the next Terminator. I was optimistic when it was confirmed that Cameron and Hamilton were both back on board, but the trailer looks like a desperate ultra-feminist pastiche, and if rumours are true that John Connor is being killed off to make way for 'girl power' then that will be the final nail in the series's coffin.

Are any terminator films after the 2nd one any good? Can't remember a single thing about 3 and 4.

Currently watching Adam Sandlers new one on Netflix. Murder mystery. So far it's pretty shite.

Although Jennifer Aniston is in it...every cloud. She's still smokin.

He's never been involved in anything decent. A really irritating man. Looks a bit like 70's Dylan though

I’m no Barry Norman like, but my guess would be any terminator film after the second is utter bollox

Come away min, he had a good run late 90's or so. Happy Gilmore, Billy Madison, Waterboy, Big Daddy are funny. Everything since then has been absolutely murder though.

Couldn't disagree more.

Same weird adult child humour as Will Ferrell etc. Anchorman. Shit.