Aberdeen Legends Night @ Village Hotel

Shaved Ape is surely nae the full shilling?

Also, does anybody else get the feeling Razor doesn't like Ally Begg?

My sources tell me that it all stems from when razor was a young child and was snubbed by Ally Begg at the Radio 1 Roadshow down at the Links.

Bad Boys inc were performing and razor had been given permission from his parents to go out of view and squeeze his way to the front of the crowd in amongst all the screaming quines who were all wetting their knickers because their' and razors heros were playing their hit song 'More to this World'. An eager razor carrying his Ally Begg poster now at the front and screaming at such a high pitch along with the other girls was desperately trying to get Ally"s attention and asking him to sign his autograph on his poster. Getting a local heros autograph would give razor bragging rights in the school playground for weeks to come.

Despite razor wearing a White denim jacket with his Bad Boys inc badges all down the front in order to stand out a bit more, Ally paid him no notice, only interested it seems in the girls. This annoyed young razor, but not to be deterred he thought he'd head to the acts dressing room area.

After the the act had finished Bad Boys inc were making their way to the dressing room and razor was frantically waving his poster to get Ally to sign it. Ally and the rest of the band just ignored razor again.

This upset razor and he cried all the way home as the car made it's way into BoD.

That's why razor hates Ally Begg. It stems from childhood trauma. If Ally hadn't snubbed a young razor that summers day, razor would be championing Ally not bad mouthing him.

*The above story is based on true events.

• Upvote 2

I was just at The Village.

I never saw Ally Begg.

Goose Island, they didnt have so went for a Cubanisto or some hipster drink like that, missus had a Cidre... £9.60.

We only stayed for one, Dutch Mill gets the nod instead.

Yeah the selection of beers on tap is definitely pish like. I had the Goose before was decent

I was just at The Village.

I never saw Ally Begg.

Goose Island, they didnt have so went for a Cubanisto or some hipster drink like that, missus had a Cidre... £9.60.

We only stayed for one, Dutch Mill gets the nod instead.

Good stuff, inbev can get to fuck.

Every time I see shaved ape on here it cracks me up. Was another in that game who had all red tracksuit on too looked like Steve Buntin. It's like a Beechwood day out this lot together

He's pretty much gained celebrity status these days. Does anyone know him? Is he aware of his following?

He's pretty much gained celebrity status these days. Does anyone know him? Is he aware of his following?

Someone above said they went to school with him. At Tynecastle a couple of seasons ago we all got a picture with him in the bowling club, he was actually fairly chuffed.

I've not seen the shaved ape sitting in the singing section for a long time, has he fallen out with speccy?

Probably reckons he's become too big time to be hanging around with the likes of speccy. He was starting to hold him back...

Could draw comparisons to Wham! back in the day... George Michael had to ditch Andrew Ridgeley, to allow him to reach his full potential as performer/entertainer. Ridgeley, like speccy, was just dead weight that needed to be cut loose.

Probably reckons he's become too big time to be hanging around with the likes of speccy. He was starting to hold him back...

Could draw comparisons to Wham! back in the day... George Michael had to ditch Andrew Ridgeley, to allow him to reach his full potential as performer/entertainer. Ridgeley, like speccy, was just dead weight that needed to be cut loose.

From my seat i spotted both the speccy spastic and his Lieutenant The Shaved Ape. Both them and their grunts were gathered on the floor belting out songs about Durrant, David Murray ect. All relevant to the game at hand.

What a mob.

Do keep up ffs.

Speccy is involved with the Aberdeen fc community also get sheepish before kick off and half time.

Shaved Ape must be a hinger on who gets free tickets from him.

Specs is also a diehard united fan who can be seen on a Flybe flight down to Manchester