The wait is nearly over!

Injured/Suspended: Hoban, fRoss, Logan, GMS & Shinnie

I'd expect DM will pick this line up but personally I probably rejig the defence to get Ball in midfield

Lewis

Ball Considine McKenna Lowe

Ferguson Campbell

McLennan Stewart McGinn

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Halford, Devlin, Gleeson, Wilson, May, eRoss

prediction: clean sheet & first ever McGinn winner against them

The wait is nearly over!

Injured/Suspended: Hoban, fRoss, Logan, GMS & Shinnie

I'd expect DM will pick this line up but personally I probably rejig the defence to get Ball in midfield

Lewis

Ball Considine McKenna Lowe

Ferguson Campbell

McLennan Stewart McGinn

Cosgrove

subs: Cerny, Halford, Devlin, Gleeson, Wilson, May, eRoss

prediction: clean sheet & first ever McGinn winner against them

I hope he doesn't pick Stewart, it's getting embarrassing now

We got a great chance ere, they are there for the taking even though we are without shinnie.

smesh.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------Lewis---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------Ball---------------------------McKenna-----------------Consindine--------------------Lowe-----------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------Ferguson------------Deano----------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------McLennan----------------------------------------------------------------McGinn-------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------Cosgrove---------------------------------------May----------------------------------------------

Fuck the attention seekers boy off, Stevie May will play a blinder.

2-1 Dons.

Always very tough against Celtic at Hampden. Would rather play them there under Lennon than Rodgers though. They have most of their injured players back now (Christie, Rogic and Ntcham). No reason to fear them though they've not been blowing anyone away under Lennon. And I still think Bain is a potential weakness in a big game. We will miss Shinnie big time in this game.

2-1 Celtic.

• Site Sponsor

Always very tough against Celtic at Hampden. Would rather play them there under Lennon than Rodgers though. They have most of their injured players back now (Christie, Rogic and Ntcham). No reason to fear them though they've not been blowing anyone away under Lennon. And I still think Bain is a potential weakness in a big game. We will miss Shinnie big time in this game.

2-1 Celtic.

Their defence is shite.

Have a fucking go and it's in the bag.

2-1 the Dandies.

Cozzie (47th minute) and May (78th minute).

COYR

Not confident at all. Feel we could be in for a thumping. 3-0 Celtic. We are missing too many key players ourselves and just not confident in our midfield. We have a terrible record against Celtic at Hampden.

I don't see a 3-0 at all I think it will be tight we will play 3 in midfield and stifle them like we did at both Ibrox and Parkhead last month when we didn't concede in either game. We've been very impressive away from Pittodrie for months now bar that shocking second half at Tynecastle last week.

But in a tight game they have far more players likely to produce that one moment to win it. It could be like a re-run of LC Final a few months ago.

Agreed that for some strange reason I’m quite confident for this game even if we haven’t been playing good at all recently. Going to be a busy weekend as got my mates stagger the day before and then travelling down fircgane with mate and his bro and shed is red pre match. Work is getting binned on the Monday, fuck that shite

Every single Celtic fan I've spoken to about this isn't confident at all that they'll win, which kind of worries me. But it also shows how much their performances have dropped under Lennon. If we turn up we've a real chance.

A Hearts-Aberdeen final would be cracking.

Would prefer a Aberdeen/ICT final. Not because it would be an easier game, but we'd probably have 40k of us at Hampden for it.

See to be honest, 2014 was great as a one-off, but a large proportion of it was folk who never go and probably haven't been back since. The Inverness end was shite so wasn't even any back and forth between the fans. Apart from the odd burst it was a terrible atmosphere.

A one-off was good, but 50/50 split, us and Hearts, proper rivalry. Levein's tears. It'd be superb.

• Upvote 1