Sevco Thread

• Site Sponsor

He's fucked. The tims will go balls out to make sure of a cunting here - 4 or 5 nil I reckon, then off he pops back to tranmere or some pish.

Fucking hope so.

Hate to see either of the cheeks win but in this case, I'll make an exception.

The Tatties trouncing the Scum by a considerable margin would be delicious.

Simply delicious

Fuck the Huns

• Upvote 1

Saw this online, arrangements for huns to get to porkheed early on the 31st. For their own safety!! They cnts will not accept tickets in that conditions... fkn magic

By Jonathan Whitelaw

RANGERS fans have been told to be in Celtic Park an hour before start of the Old Firm derby - or they'll MISS the kick-off.

Police have been working with the Ibrox side ahead of the league clash on March 31. Meet at the chris hoy velodrome then accompanied across to styles 66 and 67...

Saw this online, arrangements for huns to get to porkheed early on the 31st. For their own safety!! They cnts will not accept tickets in that conditions... fkn magic

By Jonathan Whitelaw

RANGERS fans have been told to be in Celtic Park an hour before start of the Old Firm derby - or they'll MISS the kick-off.

Police have been working with the Ibrox side ahead of the league clash on March 31. Meet at the chris hoy velodrome then accompanied across to styles 66 and 67...

Very good

He's fucked. The tims will go balls out to make sure of a cunting here - 4 or 5 nil I reckon, then off he pops back to tranmere or some pish.

Thing is though, part of me wants to see him still there next season to get utterly humiliated.

He really is a clueless fucktrumpet, and the other managers ( Deeks in particular ) are now getting the measure of him.

It would be kinda cool if he lost the dressing room but they couldn't afford to sack him, and his ego wouldn't let him resign, and it all just went catastrophically to shit. :laughing:

• Upvote 2

Thing is though, part of me wants to see him still there next season to get utterly humiliated.

He really is a clueless fucktrumpet, and the other managers ( Deeks in particular ) are now getting the measure of him.

It would be kinda cool if he lost the dressing room but they couldn't afford to sack him, and his ego wouldn't let him resign, and it all just went catastrophically to shit. :laughing:

Not particularly unlikely, is it? Like even subconsciously, the players might (probably will) feel like the season is over so will, well not necessarily down tools, but just not be giving that extra 5%. Now to the end of the season could be fun.

Funny as fuck the huns fans realising Shinnie isn’t heading to The Tribute Act. Backtracking on their ‘great player will be a decent signing’ It’s the same as when McInnes was linked to them. So many saying he’d walk over broken glass for the job, he does due diligence and tells them to poke it and then they say they never wanted it.

Tinpot clubs only have The Petrofac Cup on their short honours list.

I spent the night in the airport once due to a cancelled flight. Very foggy. I ventured out about 50 yards and the place looked like a shitehole. 

Was the same night Michael Hutchence died. 

I don't think its related in any way but, i was pretty pished and woke up thinking , "did I read last night that Michael Hutchence died? " 

A quick scan of the papers confirmed he had. My Luton story.

RIP.

I spent the night in the airport once due to a cancelled flight. Very foggy. I ventured out about 50 yards and the place looked like a shitehole.

Was the same night Michael Hutchence died.

I don't think its related in any way but, i was pretty pished and woke up thinking , "did I read last night that Michael Hutchence died? "

A quick scan of the papers confirmed he had. My Luton story.

RIP.

You missed out. A taxi into town would have changed your life.