Gothenburg Anniversary Dinner 11Th May 2013

Dynamo

• Site Sponsor

With regard to the quiz, I'd be up for attending but not a chance of getting a team together!

Anyone who needs 1 person to make up numbers can give me a shout. I suggest that no ultra-competitive team does though! At the age of 20, my knowledge of anything before 00's will be minimal

I'm sure there will be something for everyone.

I may not be in Aberdeen on the night of the quiz but will certainly support it in some way.

2 tables bought for the dinner in May, one for the 13's dads and one for my work.

Dig in lads and help RTYD and Dom in their quest to help unearth the next Ryan Fraser, Cammy Smith or Darren Mackie.

Fucking hope not!

I think I'm in Paris, but I would love to contribute somehow. Will there be bids for the auction outwith the event?

• Site Sponsor
1353090678[/url]' post='846975']

I may not be in Aberdeen on the night of the quiz but will certainly support it in some way.

2 tables bought for the dinner in May, one for the 13's dads and one for my work.

Dig in lads and help RTYD and Dom in their quest to help unearth the next Ryan Fraser, Cammy Smith or Dairren Mackie.

Darren! Steady!

• Site Sponsor

Dynamo are you looking for an auctioneer for the charity auctions , i can offer my services, i have done one before, thoroughly enjoyed it and was highly praised, think my experience of working with auctioneers every week helped.

seriously i am available PM me if interested

Eric ma loon I see that Dynamo has not replied to you. His lug has been skelped.

We've actually been inundated with offers for speaking, helping with the auction, etc. so we are fully covered. I really appreciate the offer.

Whilst I am on we have sold 19 tables for the dinner (a huge thanks to those who have helped, you know who you are) and we are really pushing it on to try to get at least 30 tables sold. 40 is the target.

I've taken my eye off of the ball as far as the quiz is concerned so can I ask those interested in taking a table to post on here and i will then PM for details.

Patrick Wight (Patrice) is a friend of the firm so he has offered to be the quiz master on the night, so I'm sure we'll have a few jokes in between the questions. It will be a scrupulously fair quiz (I'm writing it!).

Probably limited to about 30 teams.

Eric ma loon I see that Dynamo has not replied to you. His lug has been skelped.

We've actually been inundated with offers for speaking, helping with the auction, etc. so we are fully covered. I really appreciate the offer.

Whilst I am on we have sold 19 tables for the dinner (a huge thanks to those who have helped, you know who you are) and we are really pushing it on to try to get at least 30 tables sold. 40 is the target.

I've taken my eye off of the ball as far as the quiz is concerned so can I ask those interested in taking a table to post on here and i will then PM for details.

Patrick Wight (Patrice) is a friend of the firm so he has offered to be the quiz master on the night, so I'm sure we'll have a few jokes in between the questions. It will be a scrupulously fair quiz (I'm writing it!).

Did you get my email this morning? I'm away to email members with details of both nights you have organised. Also take flyers to hibs bus and ask if anyone wants to go in that. Obviously now we can't have our supporters club 30th anniversary on that day in May ha ha

• Site Sponsor
1353604814[/url]' post='849750']

Did you get my email this morning? I'm away to email members with details of both nights you have organised. Also take flyers to hibs bus and ask if anyone wants to go in that. Obviously now we can't have our supporters club 30th anniversary on that day in May ha ha

Got it thanks

Brilliant stuff RTYD, the guy is a legend :applause:

• Site Sponsor

Just a wee update.

We've been concentrating on the dinner as that is the biggie and so far we have sold 18 Tables, so really pleased at that this early in proceedings. We have a few irons in the fire over a few other tables. We can sell 40 so if we do the more money we can give to the club's youth development. If you or anyone you know would be interested then please get in touch with us.

The quiz is on 11 January so not that far away. So far we have sold 14 tables. Given the size of the room I reckon 30-35 would be the maximum number of teams. Again if you or anyone you know would be interested then get in touch. Additionally we shall be running adverts throughout the evening.

• 2 weeks later...