Shay Logan

4 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Love to be at training with him today.  Would be ripping the absolute cunt out of him.  But I guess that would only be if I was indeed living  the life I can only dream of, cos Im nae a plumber.  Or something.

Logan tried to get in about one of my regulars a few years ago. I remember lolling at the standard of his messages she was showing me. 

I don't understand how having 3(+?) kids and a wife and living in suburbia Aberdeen is living the dream tbh. He's a bit of a loser and well passed his best. 

• Downvote 1
On 10/29/2020 at 9:52 AM, NEM said:

I know Scotty he's a fine loon but he's making a rip, roaring cunt of himself here.

What's he expecting Cormack to do?  Run a 2 page apology in the next program for a poorly fitted boiler?  ?  Fucking clype

Now sold his story to the sun 

4 hours ago, Superdon!!!11oneoneuno said:

Might be worth giving Logan another year even if it's to act as cover for the RB slot.

As bad as his decline has been we've had worse players starting in defence, never mind coming off the bench.

Hernandez, though. Somebody has some explaining to do.

We will never get better with that philosophy. Logan has been a good player for us but he’s had his day now.

6 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

What I want to know is how he went from an excellent player, to a very good player who made the odd bad mistake, to a liability in too quick a time.

A very good question. 

Although he's almost 33 he's only really been a regular first team player since 2009 so not an overly long career for a 32 year old. 

His legs seemed to go overnight about 12-18 months ago.  I guess some players just slow down quicker than others. 

8 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

Too many fingers in too many (quite literally) pies?

Is that a reference to him taking on his plumbing business?

Or to some philandering streak he's on with the local divot (hairy pies)?

?

I reassess. 

You said "quite literally", so I take it we are talking of the latter and he be knee deep in bearded clam.

Filthy fucker.

• Downvote 1
50 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

That boy Davidson is an absolute bellend. Plenty previous for abusing folk on social media or private messages. Would love to see what he messaged Logan, albeit I can already imagine. Believe he's got a ban from amateur football for these sort of antics. Deserves all the abuse that'll come his way.

To be fair Logan has always been a cocky so and so, on and off the pitch.

Didn't mind too much in first few seasons as he was, arguably, the best right back in country.

However he has been in decline of late and will require to avoid tarnishing the club's reputation or transfer to plumbing on a permanent basis. There must be plenty of boilers out there requiring a service ?

On 10/30/2020 at 7:54 PM, RUL said:

Ramsay does play right back. 

Maybe he's part of the succession plan then.

If we are really serious about Ramsay progressing into the first team we might extend Logan again rather than invest in a replacement on a longer contract.

Or we might just sign some expensive right back then find he can't get in the team.