Best thread - What you doing Today?

Best newcomer - Dad (eligible?)

Must do better - BigHatLogan

The snowflake award - BigHatLogan

The closet hun award - Tup

Biggest decline/ meltdown - MT (fake)

Biggest gluepot - Fine n dandy, easily...seconded

Lifetime award - Bluto

EDIT: If Dad ineligible then make him best poster and replace him with old mannie for best newcomer.

Why has 'funniest poster' been axed from the 2017 categories?

It's been a mainstay for about 10 years!

Maybe, in a further shake-up, next year we might have 'Best football-related poster' and 'Best off-topic poster'...

Maybe you should shut the fuck up and leave it to the professionals.

• Upvote 5

Best poster - Bad Mobby

Most negative -

Best thread -

Best newcomer - Old manny

Must do better - Big Hat Logan

The snowflake award - Parklife

The closet hun award - Reekie dock

Biggest decline/ meltdown - EB4b

Biggest gluepot - Manboobs. - The fat dundonian minker seems to be a bit of a junkie gobshite. Bad mouthing Tup like an actual stalker, bad mouthing Rumpus and bad mouthing me amongst others. maybe he should lay off the drugs that are clearly messing with his brain.

Lifetime award - Tup

Previous post wouldn't let me edit.

Can't believe it's that time of year again. The time to be merry or the time to thankful, nah fuck that. It's time for the AFC Chat Awards. Couple of changes to keep things fresh and exciting as per.

Categories this year are:

Best Poster Sooper Hanz for me. Always got a surreal or different take on things.

Most Negative Poster Shooftamoofhta

Best Thread What you doing today

Best Newcomer Arabian Knight. Have no idea where he gets his stuff from but its mostky funny and winds folk up.

Must Do Better Poster Cheesepipes but only because when he does post its normally cutting and/or hilarious. We need more of it.

The Snowflake Award Parklife

The Closet Hun Award Lencarl. Always talking about them.

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award Big Hat Logan

Biggest Gluepot Award Big Hat Logan

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - Please note that previous winners cannot win this accolade so a vote for the following champions will not count; Kelt, Boofon/Henry Tommy, Dynamo Bad Mobby just ahead of Tup due to his work in raising the profile of the board.

Just a wee instruction to help old Raze out. For a vote to count, the voter must choose from each category.

Voting will close on December 14th at midnight.

Happy Voting :)

Best Poster - Dad - relentlessly positive.

Most Negative Poster - Reekie Dock - A very angry man. Needs to stop talking words on the internet so personally.

Best Thread - In the News

Best Newcomer - As a newcomer myself, everyone is new to me. So i'll just repeat my best poster vote of Dad.

Must Do Better Poster - Reekie Dock (see above)

The Snowflake Award - EricBlack4Boss - The guy seems constantly on the brink of tears

The Closet Hun Award - Son of the Rock - Reading Charlie Miller's book is peak hun behaviour.

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - BigHatLogan -his meltdown to Tup in the Sevco/Ricksen thread was a thing of beauty

Biggest Gluepot Award - Shooftahmooftah

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award -

Best Poster - Dad - relentlessly positive.

Most Negative Poster - Reekie Dock - A very angry man. Needs to stop talking words on the internet so personally.

Best Thread - In the News

Best Newcomer - As a newcomer myself, everyone is new to me. So i'll just repeat my best poster vote of Dad.

Must Do Better Poster - Reekie Dock (see above)

The Snowflake Award - EricBlack4Boss - The guy seems constantly on the brink of tears

The Closet Hun Award - Son of the Rock - Reading Charlie Miller's book is peak hun behaviour.

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - BigHatLogan -his meltdown to Tup in the Sevco/Ricksen thread was a thing of beauty

Biggest Gluepot Award - Shooftahmooftah

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award -

Go fuck yourself ya noncing serpent

• Upvote 1

Best Poster - Bad mobby

Most Negative Poster - Shooftah

Best Thread - What you doing today?

Best Newcomer - Rocket Scientist the second coming. Or third, or fourth.

Must Do Better Poster - Panda

The Snowflake Award - Parklife

The Closet Hun Award - Son of the Rock

The biggest decline and/or meltdown Award - The terminal decline of Tord31 is a sorry sight

Biggest Gluepot Award - Finendandy

The AFC-CHAT Lifetime Achievement Award - The man with the name on the back of his shirt. Mr Bluto, 10.