Favourite Things To Do On Boxing Day

looksgoodinred

I prefer Boxing Day to Christams Day. A more enjoyable experience: less frenetic and demanding.

Your family will prefer the day when some cunts box you into your early grave.

I would prefer it too. Your death would signal the end of ...

cow

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

^ Zip it you strawberry nosed cunt.

Don't fall out with me and my pal because you feel inadequate in our midst.

Or fucking what?

I would never have fallen out with you three/four (or however many posters you spread yourself between) until you fell out with me first.

Even before you tried to introduce my daughters into your sickness, none of whom have shagged a Fifer... to my knowledge, which will obviously be limited in this field. And yet you know more than I do about who they have and who have they have not fucked?

Fuck you ye fraud. Sorry, frauds.

For me, it's grazing on leftovers, watching films or reading. Drinking glögg. And looking out the window now and again (hopefully it's a miserably cold, really snowy day) enjoying the fact I don't have to go out there.

How do you like to spend Boxing Day?

A lazy day in the gaff with the Mrs. Watching nonsense films, whilst grazing on various unhealthy foods and beers. Smashing

• Upvote 1

Mobby - 2

Old Man - 0

I know this is true as well. :laughing:

I was wondering last week if I could have battered my auld man.

Probably not I reckon.

All this talk of beating up fathers has got me unsettled. Who was it that took you to Pittodrie for the first time? Who explained to you the difference between a decent single malt and a disgusting blend? Who wiped the blood and tears off your faces when you got your first hiding and showed you how to deliver the perfect punch? Who bailed you out when you lost all your money in the Bookies? Ungrateful cunts.

• Upvote 1

I agree absolutely.

I've had many run-ins with my dad, when both on the whisky... never really amounts to anything and we kiss and make up.

However, who's to say that Mobbys father didn't abuse him when younger and Mobby is fighting back? Years of torment, stealing his money to spend at the bookies, took him to Ibrox, fed him shit whiskies....?

Aye, fathers like that probably deserve a good kick in the ba's and I imagine poor misunderstood Mobby would be just the guy to deliver it.

Poodler is not at my level, but deludes himself that he's well ahead of me.

A bit like you in fact.

Get a grip you buffoon.

Youre better than me at pool and raising kids. Two foolish pastimes. Thats it

On topic, Im working day shift 23/24/25, 26th Ill be in the Queen Vic with my pals and their wives.

Im looking forward to it.

All this talk of beating up fathers has got me unsettled. Who was it that took you to Pittodrie for the first time? Who explained to you the difference between a decent single malt and a disgusting blend? Who wiped the blood and tears off your faces when you got your first hiding and showed you how to deliver the perfect punch? Who bailed you out when you lost all your money in the Bookies? Ungrateful cunts.

My mum took me to Pittodrie. My auld man wasn't around long enough to teach me any of those things. It was a purely hypothetical thought brought upon by something that was said at work last week. I was thinking about it without the family connection, two men, his age and experience vs youth and inexperience. :hysterical:

^ my mum

Same.

I love my mum.

My mum took me to Pittodrie. My auld man wasn't around long enough to teach me any of those things. It was a purely hypothetical thought brought upon by something that was said at work last week. I was thinking about it without the family connection, two men, his age and experience vs youth and inexperience. :hysterical:

Same.

I love my mum.

Ken something, I am glad I stuck around to support my kids through life's pitfalls and feel sorry for the sad cunts who buggered off and missed the most rewarding part of life. My old man was a waster as well and I have noticed kids who's fathers left, for whatever reason, invariably turn out to be good fathers.