Seasons Less Successful Than This One

Standards are high and rightly so. A lot of room for improvement and I look forward to it. Cups were a huge let down and the reason for the negativity.

Strong finish in the league though, looking forward to McInnes correcting the wrongs of last summers transfer window.

• Upvote 3

90-91 team was an absolutely superb side who came within 90 minutes of the title.

They would also shred today's side and all other teams in this league to ribbons.

So calling that one out as shite.

I suppose the one way you can call it better is that we avoided the pain from the final game that still haunts me to this day.

That's it though.

• Upvote 4
Guest milne_afc

LOL

You're in the dwindling minority now mate

Join us, or sink

No denial, I see.

He alone fucked the Dons' season.

Cups are about luck

Ie not having 5 first teamers out

The fact the squad depth was so poor was due to his poor recruitment. He admitted as much himself in the post match that day. 6-0 to Motherwell isn't about luck, that's just two shocking performances. The former being due to his bizarre tactics and the latter due to his inability to identify and bring in good squad players who can fill in adequately.

If we lost the games in question to last minute deflections or bad refereeing calls I'd give you your argument. 6-0 aggregate to Motherwell is inexcusable and he must do better.

I'll also agree that the Motherwell game was a bit unfortunate but we didn't have the proper depth in the squad required. A learning process I suppose but that day was a shambles, no getting around that.

Both days.

So he is tactically inept, yet we finish 2nd

Explain please

Also, unless we have double the wage budget how do you account for Logan, Shinnie, mclean, mcginn and gms all out?

You can't

Unless you are celtic who have 3 players for every position which is why they win the competitions

If we were going out of cups to queen of the South (shudder) then I would agree with you

In those games (and many other big games) he has shown a tactical ineptitude. Today, he got it right and we deserved the win. Great credit to him for finishing second. He's very good at getting us through our bread and butter games. Beyond that, I'd love to see him adopt todays approach more often against the arse cheeks. I'm not saying we should win every cup every time, but we definitely shouldn't be losing 3-0 to Motherwell in both cups in a season.

Frankie I appreciate you are high on life but if you think it’s been a fantastic season then you are exactly the type of fan the chairman wants.

One that's sole interaction with the club or means of support is posting on a message board?

Milnes even more of a gimp than i thought!

• Upvote 3