Where Are They Now

When you hear the likes of Alan Shearer enthusing about the intelligence and composure of Fraser’s play on MOTD...it really does hit home as to what an absolute moron the GWT was/is...how he managed to fuck up so badly in not securing Fraser to at least allow the club a transfer fee and sell on clause really does go to show how hopelessly out of his depth he was...

Do you honestly believe the GWT is/was heavily involved in transfer negotiations at that time?

Do you honestly believe the GWT is/was heavily involved in transfer negotiations at that time?

Yes...it is well known that because of Frasers stature the bungling old duffer thought he was only 12 and pitched the wages accordingly...£400 a week was the figure I heard quoted with regularity.

"I was working with an Indian club trying to raise finances for them to build a new stadium," explained the 61-year-old, who left his position as a consultant at League Two Barnet in March.

"These guys have contacts in Dubai and one of them had asked if it would be possible for Ed Sheeran to play there and they then asked me.

"When I first considered [tracking down Sheeran] I thought 'How the hell do you go about that?' and then I quickly realised he was playing at Hampden in the summer so I contacted those in the know.

"They put me in touch and I quickly established he had been there last year and wasn't coming again, so within a couple of days I had them a very clear answer."

:hysterical:

Haud the fuck oan.... 

"Mark McGhee's path since purposely wandering off the well-travelled road of football management has been a journey of enlightenment.

After 962 games as a manager, it is 19 months now since the former Leicester, Brighton and Aberdeen boss was moved to make the decision to turn away from his craft."

I was under the impression his career as a fitba manager had come to an end because Barnet had promoted him out of his role and then sacked him.

Who made the decision to move away from his *cough* craft?