Cats...

Dandyesque

Had a couple of Hamiltons at my door twice today moaning my cat has shit on their lawn, I debated that it could have been any cat but caught bang to rights on cctv, I went and picked it up, they then came back and knocked again and asked what I planned to do to stop it happening again. Lost my patience then, after they tried telling me cats could be taught where to shit I closed the door on them and words were exchanged.

Any tips on training an 11 year old outside cat who on good days looks at everyone like they're a piece of shit? I say impossible. :)

Train the neighbours instead.

£4 from B&Q, cat repellent. Its not harmful to your cats, they just dont like the smell of it. Tell them to put it round their hoose and they can stop bitching.

Had a couple of Hamiltons at my door twice today moaning my cat has shit on their lawn, I debated that it could have been any cat but caught bang to rights on cctv, I went and picked it up, they then came back and knocked again and asked what I planned to do to stop it happening again. Lost my patience then, after they tried telling me cats could be taught where to shit I closed the door on them and words were exchanged.

Any tips on training an 11 year old outside cat who on good days looks at everyone like they're a piece of shit? I say impossible. :)

"Couple of hamiltons"

:laughing:

:cool:

:beer:

• Upvote 1

"Couple of hamiltons"

:laughing:

:cool:

:beer:

Worse than that, hand on heart they told me their coloured neighbour had taught his cat to not leave his garden, was like they were using peoples race to score points. Can see Tiger ending up in a curry at that end of the street.

Edit; He didn't say black neighbour just pointed to the house and said they coral their cat and it never leaves their garden, think that was the point I closed the door.

I'll look for that, fuck paying £22, cheers.

Give them the £4 one with a hint they can buy the £22 one themselves.

The pellets wash away according to the reviews, the sonic thing lasts a lot longer.

We've got a big pile of cat shit in our chuckies at the moment. I'm just leaving it, might stop the other cats round here coming in if they think our patch belongs to the one thats shit there.

I'm wanting to get a cat but the missus wont let me. She's using the excuse the dogs will eat it. She might have a point thats why I want a serval, give it a fighting chance.

Apart fae burying the shit, those bits in bold sound like a pal of mine, tea and whatever else is going at every house he calls at, and he calls at as many as he can get away with, swear the tight cunt has no fridge or food in his cupboards or anything, a total freeloader.

If a dog could fit through a cat flap & was slightly more cleverer it would do the same.

I like dogs & cats equally. Both have their charms but for being touted by all dog lovers/cat haters as being so clever, dogs can really be thick as shit. A lot more stupid dogs in the world than stupid cats.

It's their stupidity that most dog lovers love.

Had a couple of HAMILTONS at my door twice today moaning my cat has shit on their lawn, I debated that it could have been any cat but caught bang to rights on cctv, I went and picked it up, they then came back and knocked again and asked what I planned to do to stop it happening again. Lost my patience then, after they tried telling me cats could be taught where to shit I closed the door on them and words were exchanged.

Fuck them Weedgie cunts!!

Throw a sex party and collect all the sperm into a pint glass.

Smash the glass and its contents into the Hamilton's teeth if he ever darkens your doorway again with such trivial matters.

Fucking joke these cunts come over here and tell bona fide legends on how to conduct their pets toilet habits when the very country of origin they slunk over from has mass human defecation on the streets as standard.

Is the house directly across from the one you looked at (on the corner funnily enough), fuckers kept going on about having kids that play on the grass, they looked closer to 60 than anything and I've never seen kids there, think they just wanted a row, guy kept shoving his phone in my face with the video of Tiger Lilly moving in swiftly with a quick sniff then a drop back on her kegs before she let rip, wish I'd asked for a copy now. Pretty sneaky having a hidden cctv on your house when it's next to a kids playpark, will be keeping an eye on them. :sherlock:

On sleeping on it i've decided to do nothing, colder weather will soon be on us and she's partial to a shit in the bath when it's chilly outside.

Cats are vermin.

We used to make mince balls laced with rat poison to nail the stray fuckers, household pets caught up in the net, who cares, they're all getting tarred with the same brush.

They're on a par with rats and seagulls, I wish nothing but death to all of them.

My cat Floyd is almost 20 years old, and more part of my family than my own son. If you, or any of your cat hating ilk tried that shit on him, I'd take your fucking throat out.

• Upvote 1

cats are shit.

well that would be your opinion.

i like cats. and dogs. and have had both, and currently have a cat. my cat's a housecat though and poops in a litter box all the time.

there aren't nearly as many outdoor cats here wandering about as i see when i'm there.

like Bluto, i think it's creepy that they have a camera. good thing you're keeping your eyes peeled, Dayts.