Sevco Thread

of the 3 I think the third is most likely

The uefa thing I would be very surprised if anything happens but it is a relevant date

The takeover panel they may well go back to court next week I'd guess - they have been very slow. I think very careful the panel to me are doing everything by the book giving every opportunity and preparing the ground for very strong case law going forward.

The third thing the investigation into 2011? he is really drawing up the drawbridge and battering down the hatches - what better way to throw and investigation into chaos but having investigations underway at the SFA and SPL and calling into question a fair and honest trial?

Fatty penas agent is looking for a payout agreement on his final two years of contract as there is interest in him from other teams.

CARLOS PENAs agent has revealed the midfielder has attracted interest from other clubs after checking himself into rehab.

And Salvador Necochea has revealed he will negotiate with Rangers to try and come to an agreement over the two remaining years of his Ibrox contract.

Pena voluntarily entered the Baja el Sol rehabilitation clinic in the Mexican state of Sinaloa after a series of alcohol-related incidents at his loan club Cruz Azul, which caused former Gers boss Pedro Caixinha to bin him just six months into a year-long stay.

However, Necochea is convinced Pena will be transformed by the stay at the clinic, which is owned by Mexican boxing legend Julio Cesar Chavez, who praised Pena for having the courage to enter the facility.

Oh the h,unz are beelin....... Great.

Fatty penas agent is looking for a payout agreement on his final two years of contract as there is interest in him from other teams.

CARLOS PENAs agent has revealed the midfielder has attracted interest from other clubs after checking himself into rehab.

And Salvador Necochea has revealed he will negotiate with Rangers to try and come to an agreement over the two remaining years of his Ibrox contract.

Pena voluntarily entered the Baja el Sol rehabilitation clinic in the Mexican state of Sinaloa after a series of alcohol-related incidents at his loan club Cruz Azul, which caused former Gers boss Pedro Caixinha to bin him just six months into a year-long stay.

However, Necochea is convinced Pena will be transformed by the stay at the clinic, which is owned by Mexican boxing legend Julio Cesar Chavez, who praised Pena for having the courage to enter the facility.

Oh the h,unz are beelin....... Great.

A/. Like fuck other clubs are looking at him. He knows full well to be paid up hell be training with the U14s for two years hence the request for a pay off.

B/. Pedro dropped him cos he was shite. No other reason.

Annoyingly in some ways what King is saying is correct - there is a conflict of interest but it should be an easily manageable conflict of interest

Thing is the way he (or someone on his behalf) is using a thesaurus to make statements is a making him look like a prat instead. It probably is worth looking at to be honest but wont because of the way he is going about it

Three key dates are incoming - still wonder if one of these could be reasoning

1. May 31st is one calendar month after the takeover panel told King via a court order to make a compliant offer using UK based funds

2. May 31st UEFA confirm the access list for 2018/19 based on submissions from national associations

3. Rangers had until May 22nd to respond to Complaint re 2011 the hearing is on the 26th of June

Looks like number 2 wouldn't be out of tge question...

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2018/05/31/trying-to-keep-up-with-statement-oclock/

Followed right up by this...

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2018/05/31/european-troubles-and-a-cut-price-hitman/

Interesting indeed!

See how I "copied" my Europa league essay from KSL, he obvious copies me.

Personally I think 2 is more of a hope from tim fans than anything I only added as I knew it was confirmed today and might be a reason - I very much doubt it though. My view is its the SPFL investigation into 2011

See how I "copied" my Europa league essay from KSL, he obvious copies me.

Personally I think 2 is more of a hope from tim fans than anything I only added as I knew it was confirmed today and might be a reason - I very much doubt it though. My view is its the SPFL investigation into 2011

I agree, but that Phil knows stuff/people. He has managed to get a few thing right before.

So today is the day of the messiah Stevie G's arrival at the filth. Wonder if he will rock up or if it was all manufacturerd by googly eyes to shift season tickets and will have some excuse to give the huns

I think you might find that after Zidane has quit at Real Madrid that they might come in and gazump the move

Reading the papers he is going to transform rangers from top to bottom turn a team of no hopers into cup winning, league winning treble winners with the players at his disposal while signing multimillionaires to the club who wont want a final pay day . He has the influence in England to take any youth player he wants on loan. He is going to turn a bunch on no hopers into multi million pound assets. he will teach them all everything he knows

he'll put a team like rangers in the group stages with no problems at all, He'll be a force of nature in the dressing room telling the players how it is and changing their mindset (quite interesting given what Rangers did to the last two who tried that)

He will be pulling on his shirt to become the best player in Scotland and has odds on his ability as a future England manager

Real Madrid must be absolutely kicking themselves that haven't taken on Gerrard he just needs to turn up to succeed

at least one thing the typeset phrase that they all are using they only have to remove one letter for future editions SG "lets go"

Amazing how a couple of honking misses towards the end of the season by Moreles can knock so many millions from his transfer value eh

I almost think it was certain the huns had interest from england for moreles near the deadline for say £1m or £2m and were trying to eek it up to £5m or £6m with the china bids chat

I almost think it was certain the huns had interest from england for moreles near the deadline for say £1m or £2m and were trying to eek it up to £5m or £6m with the china bids chat

Fucking dumb cunts...hun supporters who swallow this kind of shite.

Getting pretty fucking sick of the same news cycle the BBC churn out every time these cunts appoint a new manager.

"Rangers MUST Challenge Celtic" - then attribute the quote to Ferguson/Rae/McCulloch/A.N. Other Hun.

"Board must back manager" - same as above but throw in some mental figure between 20-50M

"Rangers linked with Ronaldo" - slight exaggeration but you know what I mean.

Repeat

Fuck the BBC.

Getting pretty fucking sick of the same news cycle the BBC churn out every time these cunts appoint a new manager.

"Rangers MUST Challenge Celtic" - then attribute the quote to Ferguson/Rae/McCulloch/A.N. Other Hun.

"Board must back manager" - same as above but throw in some mental figure between 20-50M

"Rangers linked with Ronaldo" - slight exaggeration but you know what I mean.

Repeat

Fuck the BBC.

It's shite but seems to me the BBC are hugely led by whatever shite the tabloids publish.

Same happens with political stuff too.

If it's in the Star or Record or whatever they seem to feel they also need to cover it.

If there had been any 'interest' from English teams it would have been all over the papers

They only allow interest from teams in countries that use Hangul or Tamil writing systems.

That way when Traynor sends the daily press release to the Scottish hun and Daily ranger their reporters copy and paste and their fans cant find articles to pump into google translate.