Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

And fas that ? so is your man in the shadows better than Clarke?

No not necessarily but we couldn't (or simply wouldn't) afford to pay for Clarke UNLESS we got compensation in from some mug for McInnes & that is not going to happen, as he is steadily being found out for the completely mediocre manager he is.

Robson is a cheap (admittedly risky as completely unproven) option with pretty decent potential & certainly the mentality to take the job on.

Very few managers could/would have failed given the circumstances that McInnes has benefited from during his tenure. What he has done really is NOTHING special when you consider the relatively easy ride he's had.

Finding someone equally as good as McInnes is an easy task. Finding someone better isn't really going to be that hard as he is certainly not irreplaceable.

• Downvote 1

I know more Hearts fans who are pro Independence than UJ waving types...

Yeah I know a couple of good uns too.

But its not the unionism I have a problem with (each to their own) it's the Scotland hating, Brit flag waving tribalism within certain football supports. Posionous.

And recent experiences have opened my eyes to hearts "fans" - hearts fans suddenly lecturing me on why Scottish football NEEDS a strong Rangers and why the want Rangers to win the league etc etc

Next thing I know this guy is going to Ibrox with his kids.

Fucking arsehole.

Because the presence of Union Jacks sums up your average Hearts fan.

A handy reminder they are all just Huns at heart.

I appreciate this is an Aberdeen forum, but I can't let your comment that all Hearts fans are "Huns at Heart" go unchallenged.

As a life long Jambo/season ticket holder please don't judge 'all' the support as similar to the likes of WHS and his pathetic posting on Union Flags.

He and his ilk are parasites. They're using the club as vehicle to promote their own political/bigoted agenda.

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends.

These parasites are a minority and detested by the majority, the sooner we get them to f*** out the club the better.

• Upvote 2

I appreciate this is an Aberdeen forum, but I can't let your comment that all Hearts fans are "Huns at Heart" go unchallenged.

As a life long Jambo/season ticket holder please don't judge 'all' the support as similar to the likes of WHS and his pathetic posting on Union Flags.

He and his ilk are parasites. They're using the club as vehicle to promote their own political/bigoted agenda.

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends.

These parasites are a minority and detested by the majority, the sooner we get them to f*** out the club the better.

Glad to here it Scott, thanks for the reply which helps restore a little faith there are still some good Jambos out there.

I suppose I'm just still bitter and in shock at this particular Hearts fan I know literally overnight becoming Hun season ticket holder. It baffles and fucking disgusts me.

The laddy on here with his union flags just reminds me all too much of it.

Another great goal by Greg Stewart yesterday. Looking more like the dangerous player he was at Dundee than he ever did for us.

I think that is because we bring players in and then try to shoehorn them into a system.

Stewart is a luxury player who will score great goals when given pretty much a free role like he had at Dundee (no need to be picky here, I know it wasn't a complete free role, but the team was basically moulded around him).

I actually think Stevie May is suffering in the same way (Red bull and online gaming aside). When ever did he play as a lone striker with As I us? He had McLean beside him and that big foreign midfield bloke behind him...I still think if we played him and Brucey bonus together from the start and someone like Gleason or even McGinn behind them, we would see goals.

whatever folk say, I reckon if we offloaded May, he would go to a smaller team, willing to adapt their style to focus on his strengths and it would come back to haunt us.

It is possible he just got injured and became shite, but not sure I believe that yet.

• Upvote 1

Who knew playing a player in his preferred position would yield results......

Aye a familiar tale. Add in Maddison and Christie also. Rather than build a team round these type of players, he expects them to fit into his rigid style of play. It's obvious how we wants his teams to play now so i wish he would just stop signing these type of players as it gives us all false hope of seeing a semblance of attractive football.

He and his ilk are parasites. They're using the club as vehicle to promote their own political/bigoted agenda.

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends.

You see the flag that our team has bled for in wars and call me a bigot and racist on that alone? I'm atheist. And anti-royalist. Where u going now with your superior knowledge, Scott?

You also talk freely about the views of ALL our fans. Where you getting this from?

I don't judge til someone gives me something to judge on. Feel free to share your views.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

See you've signed another player again today. Must have plenty of pegs in that new dressing room.

It's not the number. It's the quality. Totally shocked. Only Edwards and maybe Mulraney look dodgy. But Lee, Haring, Zlamal, Dunne, Naismith, Mitchell, Clare, Garrucio, Ikpeazu, McLean....all these lads are looking the business, with Vanecek still to arrive. Clare on YouTube evidence and Wednesday forums, granted, but obviously a player.

Combination of 3 new scouts and mystery money man paying off. Plus £2m a year fan donations.

Usually an OF raid expected to destabilise. Naismith and Haring linked on Rangers forums already.

Gonna be an interesting season. Still got Cochrane and Djoum to get involved and Berra back. If we're up there Jan, big IF still, expect more investment.

Fuck Hibs.

You see the flag that our team has bled for in wars and call me a bigot and racist on that alone? I'm atheist. And anti-royalist. Where u going now with your superior knowledge, Scott?

You also talk freely about the views of ALL our fans. Where you getting this from?

I don't judge til someone gives me something to judge on. Feel free to share your views.

Take your Hearts in fighting to a Hearts forum, you're not welcome round these parts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

New Hearts midfielder Sean Clare revealed he turned down offers from the English Premier League to move to Scotland.

The 21-year-old is the Premiership leaders' 18th summer signing, joining on a three-year-deal after rejecting new terms at Sheffield Wednesday.

The free agent said the passion of the Hearts fans was the main factor behind his decision to join up at Tynecastle.

"I really took my time on the decision," Clare told Hearts TV.

"There was interest in England, from the Premier League and the Championship.

"Even before I came up I knew that Hearts was a massive club and you've got really passionate fans and a great fan base, people who you want to play for so that really attracted me.

"There are great facilities to develop and management that really want to push young players and make them better."

tumblr_lzn8nq1qKs1qllrjf.gif