Shay Logan

Lol. What a tool.

"What needs to happen is this - one of the most confident players at the club must get a boot up the arse in order to stem all that cocky fucking confidence shite."

Not sure if you're directing your ire at me, or Mr. Logan, because of your lack of pronouns, Mr. Sauce. You're also confusing confidence with arrogance; Logan walks a fine line and may need bringing down a peg or two to get more consistent performances out of him, that's what's been said.

But you being so reliably informed would already know that. Right?

Not sure if you're directing your ire at me, or Mr. Logan, because of your lack of pronouns, Mr. Sauce. **You're also confusing confidence with arrogance;** Logan walks a fine line and may need bringing down a peg or two to get more consistent performances out of him, that's what's been said.

Nah, doesn't really stack up that, imo.

You said "Mr nobody can replace me". That would amount to confidence (under/over, doesn't really matter a fuck) in his place in the team, I would say.

"Mr nobody is better than me" would be more akin to arrogance.

Anyhoo, if you think he needs a slap/boot up the arse, on you go son.

Nope one is pointless without the other

So wishing more of our players had a similar attitude (fuck the OF) rather than respecting them is no good?

Prefer they have the attitude ALL THE TIME regardless of form rather than just when they are on form.

you think that if they are off form they should respect them lol

• 4 weeks later...

He's just proud his youngest son has a massive walloper.

We all would be.

Ive not been blessed with a massive penis by any standard, got a reasonable helmet and I've done some damage over the years but I'll never ever forget the time I ended up sharing a shower with a down syndromed mongol at Bucksburn baths, a young teen, his pubes were still as soft as a cashmere sweater, there we were together both naked, his carer was in the changing area. His penis was comfortably 3 times larger flacid and even riddled with disability he fucking knew it. Stared me down and defeated me without uttering a single word. Even his washing techniques were all penis size related, had some milking a cow style that flustered the fuck out of me.

I was just thinking, what a fucking waste, that sword could be mounted onto a proper knight and swung around in many battles.

Life can be very cruel, can throw up the odd surprise and I'm sure the mongoloid hasn't even gave me a second thought but that motherfuckers cock is always floating around in my mind.

His ice cold stare deep into my soul still haunts me regularly.

FFS ??

We all would be.

Ive not been blessed with a massive penis by any standard, got a reasonable helmet and I've done some damage over the years but I'll never ever forget the time I ended up sharing a shower with a down syndromed mongol at Bucksburn baths, a young teen, his pubes were still as soft as a cashmere sweater, there we were together both naked, his carer was in the changing area. His penis was comfortably 3 times larger flacid and even riddled with disability he fucking knew it. Stared me down and defeated me without uttering a single word. Even his washing techniques were all penis size related, had some milking a cow style that flustered the fuck out of me.

I was just thinking, what a fucking waste, that sword could be mounted onto a proper knight and swung around in many battles.

Life can be very cruel, can throw up the odd surprise and I'm sure the mongoloid hasn't even gave me a second thought but that motherfuckers cock is always floating around in my mind.

Hahaha

We all would be.

????

We all would be.

Jesus fuck

????

We all would be.

Fucking hell what a ride that post was :hysterical:

We all would be.

Ca breathe.

We all would be.

:hysterical:

what a fucking waste, that sword could be mounted onto a proper knight and swung around in many battles.

:laughing:

Aye but 'pipes - I have heard you say before to watch out for the mongols, they have big cocks. I don't think it's all of them though - think you might have just been unlucky. Perhaps attend the swimming just after the local care centre have their session, get there in time to catch them in the shower. See if there is a variety, create a chart. If you want any Excel tips give me a shout.

We all would be.

?????

Harvey Price is hung like a fucking horse. Big black dumb and blind with Jordan for a mum. Had to have something going for the poor cunt. Jordans probably gobbled the cunt.