New Stadium Approved

• Site Sponsor

Got a leaflet through the door today from the no kingsford lot today.

They genuinely think they are talking for the whole of westhill/kingswells. Bit of begging going on also.

Yeah got that through the door Saturday morning

The begging bowl is out

Aye got that on Saturday too.

"Don't leave donating to your neighbours".

In other words, we already soaked those old cunts who have donated and we canna sponge any more of their pension from them.

They claim to have circa £20k in the coffers/pledges but are looking to raise over £60k to fight the good fight.

G'wa and fuck off

Aye got that on Saturday too.

"Don't leave donating to your neighbours".

In other words, we already soaked those old cunts who have donated and we canna sponge any more of their pension from them.

They claim to have circa £20k in the coffers/pledges but are looking to raise over £60k to fight the good fight.

G'wa and fuck off

2 weeks left to raise the money.

Scrounging gits. If they really feel that strongly they should remortgage their houses.

Part time surporter here, but who the fuck goes for a few pints before going to pittodrie because you sure as fuck don't bring anything to the atmosphere.I have to drive every fucking game I go to with my 13yo quine Praying for an atmosphere from the piss heeds, but no there is fuck all nada nothing. So fuck u, I have a pint cunts cuz u make no difference. Stay at home you boring toonser, tight jeans, brew dog drinking (gads) beard growing,iphone using twats.

They made all the difference to the atmosphere on Sunday though.

I had a read of it (was posted online) and like I predicted they're already beginning the campaign of getting Aberdeenshire council to block the CPZ and footbridge. Soon this'll be their sole focus when they're unable to take the judicial review the whole way.

I for one hope they're successful in blocking the CPZ and footbridge. I'd rather see an underpass, and without the CPZ there will be more parking nearer the stadium available.

I had a read of it (was posted online) and like I predicted they're already beginning the campaign of getting Aberdeenshire council to block the CPZ and footbridge. Soon this'll be their sole focus when they're unable to take the judicial review the whole way.

I for one hope they're successful in blocking the CPZ and footbridge. I'd rather see an underpass, and without the CPZ there will be more parking nearer the stadium available.

Inevitably this is what they'll do.

Any reason to think Aberdeenshire council won't buckle under a little pressure or is there a chance they'll pass the planning for it despite a few noisy protesters?

If it's not passed, any danger the club will throw in the towel like they did with Loirston when the access road they wanted was blocked?

The shire council stand to make money for free with the CPZ. They collect any fine money and dont have to pay for enforcing it.

I see on the no to kingsford website they have a picture of an ugly metal footbridge which they are clearly pretending is what the footbridge here will look like, with a mesh cage enclosing it. Looks like something out of a prison, and is clearly a pile of shite since the footbridge hasnt even been designed yet.

• Site Sponsor

Any reason to think Aberdeenshire council won't buckle under a little pressure or is there a chance they'll pass the planning for it despite a few noisy protesters?

If it's not passed, any danger the club will throw in the towel like they did with Loirston when the access road they wanted was blocked?

Have a look at the WANKs NKS website.

They've posted a wonderful chart with all the permutations showing that in their opinion, its not all over yet.

Aye, they still need to raise a hoor amount of cash to take it to the various stages though and with the very small minority of the population of Westhill who have already coughed up probably taking the view that they are pissing against the wind, the real struggle to raise cash starts now.

They've already fleeced (no pun intended!) the wrinklies for cash to get to £20k or thereby.

The same blue rinsers won't cough up more.

They'll need serious cash to take it even a third of the way through their flowchart.

Aberdeenshire Council objecting to a footbridge and the CPZ is the best result they'll get.

The shire council stand to make money for free with the CPZ. They collect any fine money and dont have to pay for enforcing it.

I see on the no to kingsford website they have a picture of an ugly metal footbridge which they are clearly pretending is what the footbridge here will look like, with a mesh cage enclosing it. Looks like something out of a prison, and is clearly a pile of shite since the footbridge hasnt even been designed yet.

I do find these "holier than though" superior types are so often just dishonest, two faced aresholes so again this is no surprise.

Have a look at the WANKs NKS website.

They've posted a wonderful chart with all the permutations showing that in their opinion, its not all over yet.

Aye, they still need to raise a hoor amount of cash to take it to the various stages though and with the very small minority of the population of Westhill who have already coughed up probably taking the view that they are pissing against the wind, the real struggle to raise cash starts now.

They've already fleeced (no pun intended!) the wrinklies for cash to get to £20k or thereby.

The same blue rinsers won't cough up more.

They'll need serious cash to take it even a third of the way through their flowchart.

Aberdeenshire Council objecting to a footbridge and the CPZ is the best result they'll get.

So assuming that's the best they can achieve, any chance it will hold up or prevent the whole development?

If they manage to convince Aberdeenshire Council to reject the CPZ and footbridge then it will definitely cause a delay. AFC would need to then go back to Aberdeen City Council and the application would be assessed on the basis of the CPZ and footbridge not being there (or alternatives suggested by AFC). Don't think we'd be back to square one with the application but definitely another step to prolong things.

Yep underpass would be better , there's also a large piece of land there waiting to get developed , parking , pub etc . Also in the industrial estate heaps of parking spaces

Think this is a different situation than Loirston in that they could have went ahead with the stadium there had they really wanted to, but phase one was the training ground and there was no-where to put it.

This time there doesn't seem to be many obstacles preventing the training ground and they're close to raising the money for it, so they'll get cracking long before these appeals and CPZ arguments etc are done.

If they manage to convince Aberdeenshire Council to reject the CPZ and footbridge then it will definitely cause a delay. AFC would need to then go back to Aberdeen City Council and the application would be assessed on the basis of the CPZ and footbridge not being there (or alternatives suggested by AFC). Don't think we'd be back to square one with the application but definitely another step to prolong things.

I think it'll be delayed anyway. They plan to start building the stadium next summer. I think with all the delays in getting the planning permission (was meant to be last June, not last month) it'll inevitably be pushed back a year.

The training ground will be on time I think. I can't see any delays to that unless the Scottish government call it in.

I think it'll be delayed anyway. They plan to start building the stadium next summer. I think with all the delays in getting the planning permission (was meant to be last June, not last month) it'll inevitably be pushed back a year.

The training ground will be on time I think. I can't see any delays to that unless the Scottish government call it in.

Stadium isn't due to commence construction till 2020

Think this is a different situation than Loirston in that they could have went ahead with the stadium there had they really wanted to, but phase one was the training ground and there was no-where to put it.

This time there doesn't seem to be many obstacles preventing the training ground and they're close to raising the money for it, so they'll get cracking long before these appeals and CPZ arguments etc are done.

They can't start building the training facility until the dual carraigeway has been amended to allow access into and out of the site - section 75, is it called?

They can't start building the training facility until the dual carraigeway has been amended to allow access into and out of the site - section 75, is it called?

Aye but Vendetta was talking about Aberdeenshire council holding things up. The above issue doesn't concern them I don't think.

Aye, cheers Panda.

I'll actually be pretty glad just to see the training facilities get underway, quite exciting for the club.

Stadium will need to work it's way over/through the other obstacles in due course.

They wont start the training complex till permission is 100% granted for the stadium. I doubt the training complex will be started in the summer as hoped.

In a ideal world I had hoped the training ground would be started as soon as possible but Im sure they have made it clear numerous times is either both or none.