Our Away Support

Today is the first time I've ever seen people sitting in the away end at Tynecastle. It is embarrassing and our once great away support is now crap.

Too many old people, too may AberDNA types and happy clappers.

Time for the rest of the support to take a stand, literally, and tell the rest of the away support to stand up and get behind the team - starting on Sunday.

If you want to sit in silence then do that in the Main Stand at home games, not at Hearts away.

• Downvote 5

Today is the first time I've ever seen people sitting in the away end at Tynecastle. It is embarrassing and our once great away support is now crap.

Time for the rest of the support to take a stand, literally, and tell the rest of the away support to stand up and get behind the team - starting on Sunday.

If you want to sit in silence then do that in the Main Stand at home games, not at Hearts away.

And what exactly are "AberDNA types"?

drink your mammues alcopops duffus

Delete your nuts

It's simply become the norm.

Don't have a problem with people sitting or those type of people that just want to watch the match. Shame we don't do perfectly sensible solutions like standing and sitting sections like they have in Europe.

Our support, like our club, has become bland as shit though. I imagine that's what AberDNA types are.

It's simply become the norm.

Don't have a problem with people sitting or those type of people that just want to watch the match. Shame we don't do perfectly sensible solutions like standing and sitting sections like they have in Europe.

Our support, like our club, has become bland as shit though. I imagine that's what AberDNA types are.

So if someone chooses to make a monthly or yearly donation to the club they support, they must be "bland as shit"?

And how did you come to the conclusion?

Have to admit, watching on telly it looked like there was no bounce at all, folk just sitting on their hands.

Have to admit, watching on telly it looked like there was no bounce at all, folk just sitting on their hands.

Don’t think I’d have been in the mood for singing or bouncing either if I’d just witnessed that first half in person. An abortion of a performance

• Upvote 3

Don’t think I’d have been in the mood for singing or bouncing either if I’d just witnessed that first half in person. An abortion of a performance

We've been worse in the past and had decent supports. Too many folk actually interested in football going now. It was better when away days were for mental folk who had been drugs for days asking you what the score was during the warm up after another rendition of stand free. You can't even call someone a fucking cunt anymore.

So if someone chooses to make a monthly or yearly donation to the club they support, they must be "bland as shit"?

I'm sure when I helped run a bus from westhill you were on the bus sometimes. How many folk on that bus do you think would be dna members? When supporters buses could order 50 tickets and allocate to whoever they wanted then you got a support that was not "bland as shit".

One thing lately I've noticed is how many older wimmin we have in our support. I think there's too many wimmin involved in fitba as it is but our away support is genuinely full of blue dyed pensioners.

I've been beating the "too many women at football" drum for a long time, I'm the OG here but I agree and it's gotten worse now that Aberdeen are seen as a success.

Spot on.

Most of the time just trying to stay awake and not cry at games is hard enough with the pish we are playing.

Also, I am sure there must be some very vocal supporters at games who also pay monthly to DNA so folks talking crap on that front.

Here he is lads!

Our new leader of the fans. Stroll on Macduff.

It's been happening for a while. Ever since the club took a shit on supporters clubs really. Now it's just a load of gypes covering their childrens ears whilst complaining about the swearing.

Away days used to be ace. Even when we were shite you'd still get a laugh on the terrace. Now it's just sterile as fuck and when you get a game like yesterday it just magnifies how bad it has gotten.

I didn't. I assume when people band about things like "the DNAs" they're referring to the boring support rather than monthly contributors. There may be a crossover.

I'm sure when I helped run a bus from westhill you were on the bus sometimes. How many folk on that bus do you think would be dna members? When supporters buses could order 50 tickets and allocate to whoever they wanted then you got a support that was not "bland as shit".

Indeed. Although maybe some people at the club have realised that with finally dropping loyalty points and tickets per account restrictions for the semi final. Sucked the fun out of it all that shite.