Aberdeen V Livingston (4 - 0)

Great result. Sounds like a sound professional performance. Good to see Rooney getting a hat-trick. Del must start now with Adam against ICT. Great for Brown to get game-time in goal. Jack's a big loss however, hopefully nothing too serious. Two comfy consecutive wins sets us up for Inverness. It looks like we are now much more adept at breaking teams down.

COYR!

Played very well, composed, mAinly.

Taylor was solid at the back, generally good distribution aswell.

Brown was efficient and solid.

Goodwillie gets better every game, playing back to goal he is superb, his touches and link up play are great, he's really surprised me.

I enjoy the 2 up front malarkey, shame it won't last.

Solid finishing from Rooney.

Nae a bad evening.

Not yet convinced by the lad Brown in goals.

His kicking is noticeably less shite than Langfield. Never finds his man, but he loses us possession about 20 yards further down the pitch.

He's getting the benefit of doubt though, as he signed 3 months ago then didn't get to play - hardly ideal preparation.

Taylor looked a lot more composed.

Played very well, composed, mAinly.

Taylor was solid at the back, generally good distribution aswell.

Brown was efficient and solid.

Goodwillie gets better every game, playing back to goal he is superb, his touches and link up play are great, he's really surprised me.

I enjoy the 2 up front malarkey, shame it won't last.

Solid finishing from Rooney.

Nae a bad evening.

The 2 up front malarkey might last longer than you think due to the form of both Rooney and Goodwillie, plus the injury to Jack.

Brown is better than Langfield.

Taylor is looking better every game.

Worst ref I've seen in a long, long time.

Didn't see you in Deviant's Corner at the back of Y, Poodles min - were you hiding?

I was there min, big red puffy polish mafia style jacket shouting abuse at Jamie Langfield for 90 minutes, sorry I missed you. I came home to some amusing messages from Berto on fb anyway. The great biff hunt 2014. Did you enjoy the game?

I know the opposition has been poor but you can only beat who is front of you. 7-0 aggregate would suggest the formation works

Why the fuck was rooney benched earlier this season, mcinnes continuing to bewilder

Nae sure if he was trying to immediately introduce Goodwillie to make sure he settled in quicker?

Good chance we turn back to one up front on Saturday...to combat a stronger team and a stronger midfield?

If we do set up like this, I'll be very disappointed if Rooney has to drop out.

Yeah, Goodwillie is linking in well...scored a couple of goals with his head, but his shooting boots are not on.

He has barely hit a decent shot at goal all season. Last night, 3 or 4 times he should have pulled the trigger or done better with the eventual weak shot he did produce.

compare that to Rooney's 1st & 2nd goals last night.

One stunning finish and one superb finish, both the types of effort i don't see in Goodwillie yet.

Both the types of efforts that can decide a tight game like the ICT one will probably be.

Shut out for Brown. Command of his defence and penalty box much better than the dickhead normally there. No reason he shouldn't keep his spot for Saturday. Players looked much more relaxed with Brown in goals.

Brown had two good stops and one absolutely stunning save in 1st half down to his left. Was right in line with the strike.

No idea how he got down to it as the shot was a blur and heading a foot inside the post.

He did very well considering it was his first competitive start for yonks

Would have been very impressed even if it wasn't

Was it a foul on Jack for his injury, or just bad luck? & what injury is it?

McInnes said: "We don't know how serious Ryan's injury is yet. He is a real concern to us at the moment because it is the follow-through from a challenge and I think on the inside of his knee there is damage there but we're unsure of the extent of that yet.

"I think it will be wise to see how he is tomorrow and get his knee scanned and looked at properly.

Sounds like a sound, professional performance. Looking forward to ICT game and hope 2 up front is persevered with,

Decent game. They were no mugs and looked very good coming forward at times in first half. We sort of got behind them at will in second period though. Pretty slick at times we were.

Nae sure if we'll continue wi' 2 up front though, as previously alluded to, given the increase in opposition quality for Sat. Would definitely go with it in the following game v that St. Mirren pish.

First half was really scrappyfrom us especially Low and Logan on the right but when Pawlett eventually decided to get involved and Considine came on allowing JH to play in his best position we looked like we could score everytime we went forward. To be fair Livvie were tiring toward the end too.

Bring on Caley, St Mirren and Dundee. 6 points would get us back into the mix before the International break.