#2341 OFFLINE   Tord31

Tord31

Chief Executive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,280 posts
  • Joined 31-December 06

Posted 02 September 2019 - 08:14 PM

3 home ties in the Europa League groups. The gate money alone will near enough cover it. If they can win one of the ties then their prize money on top will.

Their problem will arise from the vast size of their squad. A good number will essentially be picking up wages for doing fuck all.....Greg Stewart for one. Even those they ship out to other clubs on loan or on permanent deals will be getting great chunks of their wages subsidised by der Hun.

They have to get access to Champions League cash fairly soon or it's bound to come home to roost

based on Scotland's european performances this season and last we'll very likely be back to two champs league spots within a year or two

Craig Bryson & Paul Coutts = the dream team

#2342 OFFLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,452 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 03 September 2019 - 12:52 AM

Hibs sign Naismith.

A right back on loan from Donkey league 12. Played a lot in Scotland apparently. Never heard of him.

He is certainly the white Cafu though.

Certainly.

Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war. 

#2343 OFFLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,452 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 03 September 2019 - 12:56 AM

Got offered all over Scotland and no cunt wanted him.

Sure I saw the cunt getting scythed from Jones yesterday at Ibrox.

#2344 OFFLINE   Sonoftherock

Sonoftherock

Director of Football

• Moderators
  • 13,136 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

Posted 03 September 2019 - 01:57 AM

Hibs sign Naismith.

A right back on loan from Donkey league 12. Played a lot in Scotland apparently. Never heard of him.

He is certainly the white Cafu though.

Certainly.

He will be good if he's still the same player he was at Ross County.

McInnes went very hard after him when he was leaving County...  he obviously opted for England, but clearly hasn't worked out for him down there.  I'm very surprised, given McInnes track record, that we weren't interested...

"Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I roll with the T.Y.T (Tollcross Young Team)" - Romeo, So Solid Crew

#2345 OFFLINE   Grays Babylon 1875

Grays Babylon 1875

All Time Great

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,452 posts
  • Joined 27-May 16

Posted 03 September 2019 - 03:05 AM

Sounds promising.

Maybe he can teach Hecky how to re-teach a defence that used to be able to defend, to defend.

#2346 OFFLINE   G31DON

G31DON

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Joined 02-February 14

Posted 03 September 2019 - 06:12 AM

Sure I saw the cunt getting scythed from Jones yesterday at Ibrox.

That was Johan Mjalby.

≈∞≈∞ ^^^^^>>>  RARE BOOKS  <<<^^^^^^≈∞≈∞

George Orwell, JG Ballard, Stephen King, Stephen Shore, Joel Sternfeld, Rankin, Ian Fleming

https://www.ebay.co....=1&_ipg=&_from=

10% discount for Hat users!

#2347 OFFLINE   SupportmeansSUPPORT

SupportmeansSUPPORT

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts
  • Joined 09-August 08

Posted 03 September 2019 - 07:10 AM

He will be good if he's still the same player he was at Ross County.

McInnes went very hard after him when he was leaving County...  he obviously opted for England, but clearly hasn't worked out for him down there.  I'm very surprised, given McInnes track record, that we weren't interested...

Didn't see eye to eye with Darren Ferguson so that's why they are letting him go.

I suspect we would have been interested if we hadn't already signed Vyner. But at the time we were short in defence and needed someone in quickly Vyner was available whilst Naismith wasnt. Ten days later Pboro signed a 2nd right back and he was told he could then leave but by that time we had already used our budget and had covered the vacant position in the squad.

#2348 OFFLINE   Sonoftherock

Sonoftherock

Director of Football

• Moderators
  • 13,136 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

Posted 03 September 2019 - 07:33 AM

Didn't see eye to eye with Darren Ferguson so that's why they are letting him go.

I suspect we would have been interested if we hadn't already signed Vyner. But at the time we were short in defence and needed someone in quickly Vyner was available whilst Naismith wasnt. Ten days later Pboro signed a 2nd right back and he was told he could then leave but by that time we had already used our budget and had covered the vacant position in the squad.

Interesting.  Hopefully we are well positioned to make a move for him at Christmas, or next Summer.  Would be an excellent replacement for Logan.

"Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I roll with the T.Y.T (Tollcross Young Team)" - Romeo, So Solid Crew

#2349 OFFLINE   Studebaker-90

Studebaker-90

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,561 posts
  • Joined 09-May 18

Posted 03 September 2019 - 08:51 AM

Jason Cummings signed 2 year deal with Shrewsbury.... He's on a right downward slope.

Scottish Championship player at best. Was rank when he played in the top flight. Probably found his level.

2 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users