#1351 OFFLINE   Dad

Dad

Im dead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,359 posts
  • Joined 31-January 16

Posted 05 February 2019 - 05:29 AM

Like all the cash we had to spend this summer after mclean, Arnason, Rooney et al leaving. Terrific

Was thinking about the potential McKenna income.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dads Weekly Treble - Season 2018-19 Tracker 
Won: 1 
Lost: 28 (8 Guest) 
Amount Spent: £140.00 
Amount Won: £55.55

The First Official Dads Weekly Treble Winning Treble

DWT121018 (Portsmouth, Exeter City, MK Dons)

DRS5 as always people - frustration at the amount won, is better than the heartache at the amount lost. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come On Guys - We Can Do This

https://teespring.co...s-t-shirt-store (enter Promo Code 'AFCCHAT' to receive 25% off your order)

#1352 OFFLINE   Donscanada

Donscanada

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 27-December 18

Posted 07 February 2019 - 02:12 PM

With media reporting D Gallagher in precontract talks with Motherwell and STJ and Halkett rumours with English clubs, it looks like Livi could experience a significant exodus of their prized back 3 depending on Lithgow status. Clubs obviously choosing to look beyond Gallagher conviction for violent assault with a baseball bat.  Similar to Hibs mass midfield exodus last year, this likely does not bode well for Livi chances next year. Guess that is the price of success in SPFL. If STJ is in for Gallagher than they must expect Shaughnessy to be departing despite their public hopes he would resign. 

Edited by Donscanada, 07 February 2019 - 02:13 PM.

#1353 OFFLINE   Millertime

Millertime

Chairman

• Members
  • 32,762 posts
  • Joined 14-January 06

Posted 07 February 2019 - 09:25 PM

With media reporting D Gallagher in precontract talks with Motherwell and STJ and Halkett rumours with English clubs, it looks like Livi could experience a significant exodus of their prized back 3 depending on Lithgow status. Clubs obviously choosing to look beyond Gallagher conviction for violent assault with a baseball bat. Similar to Hibs mass midfield exodus last year, this likely does not bode well for Livi chances next year. G

uess that is the price of success in SPFL. I

f STJ is in for Gallagher than they must expect Shaughnessy to be departing despite their public hopes he would resign.

What?

#1354 OFFLINE   V for Vendetta

V for Vendetta

Director of Football

• Members
  • 11,037 posts
  • Joined 30-June 11

Posted 08 February 2019 - 07:11 PM

What?

😂

#1355 OFFLINE   ericblack4boss

ericblack4boss

My name is Brian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • Joined 17-February 08

Posted 12 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

scott McDonald signing for partick thistle this afternoon
A MAN OF THE DON, IS WORTH TWO OF THE DEE!

#1356 OFFLINE   Sonoftherock

Sonoftherock

Director of Football

• Moderators
  • 12,318 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

Posted 14 February 2019 - 02:47 PM

scott McDonald signing for partick thistle this afternoon

Your mates from The Ranch feeding you bum information?
"Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I roll with the T.Y.T (Tollcross Young Team)" - Romeo, So Solid Crew

#1357 OFFLINE   boboisared

boboisared

Part-timer

• Members
  • 15,138 posts
  • Joined 28-August 06

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:44 PM

Apologise to @ericblack4boss

:roids: The Official AFC-Chat 'Lay Off The Roids' Club - In conjunction with Tup's Corner   :roids:

• Peterheid Loon - Review never
  • Sheepish Kev - Review once he has his dream of Rangers being back in the top flight of Scottish football.
  • Tyrant - Review once he superglues a dildo to someone's car bonnet.
  • Tup - Once he apologises to Brian from Bergen for his reaction to him offering genuine advice ahead of his big date.

Folk Dayts is intolerant of

• ​Polish accordionists
  • Pro Independence folk
  • Folk trying to make other folk aware of cancer
  • Those God damn Arabs
  • Joggers who don't wear jeans
  • Shoplifters
  • Lads

#1358 OFFLINE   Zander1903

Zander1903

Senior Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts
  • Joined 08-February 14

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:54 PM

haha just saw it come up on the BBC website, its come back to bite him on the Bum :D

#1359 OFFLINE   maryhilldon

maryhilldon

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,346 posts
  • Joined 18-January 16

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:29 PM

Grinder?

#1360 OFFLINE   ericblack4boss

ericblack4boss

My name is Brian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,744 posts
  • Joined 17-February 08

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:10 PM

ok a few days late but more accurate than some of the shite you post.
A MAN OF THE DON, IS WORTH TWO OF THE DEE!

#1361 OFFLINE   milne_afc

milne_afc

Convicted paedophile

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,421 posts
  • Joined 28-July 08

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:13 PM

Nice burn.
<p>

#1362 OFFLINE   Donscanada

Donscanada

Under 19

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 27-December 18

Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:30 PM

Naismith to MLS rumours would be quite a blow to Hearts next year. They dont seem to be the same club with out the old striker. Notched his 10th in league play today.

#1363 OFFLINE   Wester Hailes Skins

Wester Hailes Skins

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 15-May 17

Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:41 PM

Naismith to MLS rumours would be quite a blow to Hearts next year. They dont seem to be the same club with out the old striker. Notched his 10th in league play today.

I hardly even care anymore. A £20m half finished leaky fucking office block stand. Levein with 2 jobs. 120 players signed and no one with pace except The Project Mulraney. Converted to LWB.

Season a burst flush and reliant on lucky SC draws.

Our fan base has changed to happy clappy Budgies who moan about standing and swearing and the uncouth young away fans.

Naismith away. Just get Carlisle's 3rd choice striker up here to replace and be done with it.

We got Lafferty, Naismith and Berra during to their personal reasons for wanting home. Tried for Adam. We are the retirement community just not good enough for the uglies.

Budge out. I mean. £200k setting up Hearts Women FC that no even our women fans give a fuck about....sigh.
So I'll start a revolution from my bed 🎤🎶

#1364 OFFLINE   Dynamo

Dynamo

Chairman

• Members
  • 27,411 posts
  • Joined 10-October 05

Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:23 PM

I hardly even care anymore. A £20m half finished leaky fucking office block stand. Levein with 2 jobs. 120 players signed and no one with pace except The Project Mulraney. Converted to LWB.

Our fan base has changed to happy clappy Budgies who moan about standing and swearing and the uncouth young away fans.

Naismith away. Just get Carlisle's 3rd choice striker up here to replace and be done with it.

We got Lafferty, Naismith and Berra during to their personal reasons for wanting home. Tried for Adam. We are the retirement community just not good enough for the uglies.

Budge out. I mean. £200k setting up Hearts Women FC that no even our women fans give a fuck about....sigh.

Worked a treat for us to be fair  :cheers:  :trophy:

Aberdeen just got involved in the women's malarkey too. Hope we're not spending too much on it. Nobody gives a fuck about it.

#1365 OFFLINE   Dom Sullivan

Dom Sullivan

Dons Legend

• Site Sponsor
  • 3,661 posts
  • Joined 12-July 08

Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:27 PM

Worked a treat for us to be fair  :cheers:  :trophy:

Aberdeen just got involved in the women's malarkey too. Hope we're not spending too much on it. Nobody gives a fuck about it.

However much is spent on women's Fitba is too much.

It's bollocks.

...ok, not literally bollocks, but you get my drift.
What goes around, comes around

#1366 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

#TopDon

• Members
  • 11,080 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 17 February 2019 - 05:44 PM

Really hope AFC don't give into any of this social media pressure to invest money in the split arse team. Get them back in the kitchens I say.

#1367 OFFLINE   Millertime

Millertime

Chairman

• Members
  • 32,762 posts
  • Joined 14-January 06

Posted 17 February 2019 - 06:42 PM

Quite the change of tune to the one you played barely a month into the season

So...

HAHAJAHAHA

#1368 ONLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:00 PM

Hearts just look so ordinary without Naismith (who I think will be at the huns next season).

Clare has showed some nice flashes at times but he is not the man to take over the mantle from Naismith. Ikpeazu is a handful physically but he's no Sam Cosgrove in the goal scoring stakes. Berra doesn't look the same player to me since his injury. Souttar a very good player surrounded by mostly ordinary players. Vanecek all talk and fuck all action so far.

Hearts have always been a retirement home for ex ugly sister players at the end of their career. That will never change. We both know if the huns so much as flash their knickers at Naismith he will walk from Edinburgh to Ibrox to sign for them.

#1369 OFFLINE   Wester Hailes Skins

Wester Hailes Skins

First Team Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 745 posts
  • Joined 15-May 17

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:11 PM

Berra has had a career based on his pace and aerial ability. He has been lucky with no major injury. This is his first. If he loses 3 yards of pace, he becomes ordinary. Harsh but true.

Souttar has become the best young defender in Scotland. Like ur lad. But less hot headed. Quicker. And better on the ball. The extension is a real coup for us.

Mikey Smith decent at RB but like him in a 3 either RCB or sweeper.

Everywhere else across goalie and defence is shite.

Midfield has no creativity. Been brought up on Mackay, Cameron, Hartley, Skacel. Wtf now. Hoofball at 65ft.

No wingers or pace. It's all about players ready to fight for 2nd ball after it being shelled at 6ft4 CFs. But has bought Vanecek who is no Ian Baird or Sandy Clark and looks to have the heart of a garden mouse. Fitting in nicely with the 130 others he's signed off MyScout app. Punts.

Anyway. For me it's all down to Budge. Till she's away we're a liberal tea and scone shop in Gorgie who are just happy to take part each year and hope not to cause any offence on or off the park as we get beat.
So I'll start a revolution from my bed 🎤🎶

#1370 OFFLINE   BWG

BWG

#TopDon

• Members
  • 11,080 posts
  • Joined 01-June 15

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:38 PM

Berra has had a career based on his pace and aerial ability. He has been lucky with no major injury. This is his first. If he loses 3 yards of pace, he becomes ordinary. Harsh but true.

Souttar has become the best young defender in Scotland.

Oh my.  We'll go no further on this one.

#1371 OFFLINE   maryhilldon

maryhilldon

Cult Hero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,346 posts
  • Joined 18-January 16

Posted 18 February 2019 - 03:44 AM

Souttar has become the best young defender in Scotland. Like ur lad. But less hot headed. Quicker. And better on the ball. The extension is a real coup for us.

Mikey Smith decent at RB but like him in a 3 either RCB or sweeper.

Everywhere else across goalie and defence is shite.

Midfield has no creativity. Been brought up on Mackay, Cameron, Hartley, Skacel. Wtf now. Hoofball at 65ft.

No wingers or pace. It's all about players ready to fight for 2nd ball after it being shelled at 6ft4 CFs. But has bought Vanecek who is no Ian Baird or Sandy Clark and looks to have the heart of a garden mouse. Fitting in nicely with the 130 others he's signed off MyScout app. Punts.

Anyway. For me it's all down to Budge. Till she's away we're a liberal tea and scone shop in Gorgie who are just happy to take part each year and hope not to cause any offence on or off the park as we get beat.

Yep, yous are a bit pish.

#1372 OFFLINE   Sonoftherock

Sonoftherock

Director of Football

• Moderators
  • 12,318 posts
  • Joined 07-October 05

Posted 18 February 2019 - 03:48 AM

:laughing:  Fair play Eric!  I should never have doubted The Ranch!

"Whenever I'm in Edinburgh I roll with the T.Y.T (Tollcross Young Team)" - Romeo, So Solid Crew

#1373 OFFLINE   shut up meg

shut up meg

Dons Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,563 posts
  • Joined 14-August 16

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:26 AM

What a bunch of journneymen players, thank fuck I was fortunate enough to grow up supporting Aberdeen.

#1374 OFFLINE   NEM

NEM

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Joined 07-September 16

Posted 18 February 2019 - 09:57 AM

What a bunch of journneymen players, thank fuck I was fortunate enough to grow up supporting Aberdeen.

Exactly what i was thinking.  Westerhailes reminiscing like Hearts have always played silky fitba whereas in reality they've been a team of hatchetmen and cloggers as far back as I can remember.

#1375 ONLINE   Shinniesta

Shinniesta

Fan's Favourite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:34 AM

Exactly what i was thinking. Westerhailes reminiscing like Hearts have always played silky fitba whereas in reality they've been a team of hatchetmen and cloggers as far back as I can remember.

To be fair they played good football during Romanov's time there. The small fact that they were a team full of excellent players brought in on the never never that under normal circumstances they could never afford which basically sunk them as a club with nearly £30m of unpaid debt is a minor issue. They played good football and won two Scottish Cups with money they never had. Hearts fans seem quite proud of that.

Would be nice if they used the FOH money to pay back everyone they screwed financially during the Romanov years but alas they put it towards a new stand instead. What a lovely club. Second only to the huns in the blatant cheating stakes.

#1376 ONLINE   Henry

Henry

Chief Executive

• Members
  • 16,575 posts
  • Joined 16-January 06

Posted 18 February 2019 - 10:44 AM

Well-versed on current affairs though. 

#1377 OFFLINE   fine-n-dandy

fine-n-dandy

Troll

• Members
  • 27,902 posts
  • Joined 22-April 08

Posted 18 February 2019 - 07:10 PM

Ha ha ha what a load of bollocks. Hopefully said tongue in cheek as you are on an Aberdeen board but if you genuinely believe all that you are a fkn idiot lol.

Just look at both players games for Scotland. McKenna gets made captain after a MotM performance. Souttar makes a cunt of himself with numerous fk ups, one of which costs us a goal.

Souttar is shite on the ball. Good tackler I'll admit but how do you think he is quicker than McKenna as well.

You are just making up a load of delusions because a couple of Jambos labeled him 'silky' because it flows with his name lol

Souttar does look decent & I do believe is among the best defenders in Scotland (as far as potential goes certainly) but I would put him alongside Hendry in that there is a fair amount of hype in that.
McKenna is far more advanced than Souttar & him & Devlin (if fit) will be the future of Scotland. Maybe young Porteous at Hibs will have a good go at it as well.

Edited by fine-n-dandy, 18 February 2019 - 07:15 PM.

Ding Dong

1 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users