Which Celebrity Will Die Next ?

Reed or deed

• 3 weeks later...

I remember that cunt.

I was fingering a bird from a church going family who got excited at this.

Think we took Acid on the fitba pitch between Gateway and Oldmachar academy.

I'd guess 1990 going by the acid and timeframe of said bird.

When you say Gateway do you mean the supermarket chain that then became Safeway? Another way of dating the timeframe.

This article might help posters ID who is next for the "high jump". It takes slebrities and rates their actual age vs their estimated body age, brain age and face age.

Roy Walker is in it - I thought he had been dead for about 20 years, so fair play to him.

Some hilarious results:

Sid Owen. Actual age: 45, brain age: 67, body age: 43, face age: 54.

Russell Grant. Actual age: 66, mental age: 52, body age: 85, face age, 66.

Sandra Martin. Actual age: 55, mental age: 86, body age: 69, face age: 60.

Shaun Ryder. Actual age: 55, mental age: 73, body age: 73, face age: 64

Some of them are on thin ice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5432309/Celebrities-REAL-mind-body-ages-revealed.html

I see that twat stephen fry was in the news, milking his prostate cancer for all the publicity it was worth. The fat git must have 9 lives. He has escaped all of his suicide attempts, drug ODs and now this.

Keep trying Grim Reaper, you will get him eventually!

Why such hatred for Stephen Fry? Im guessing the fact he is a homosexual and thinks your god is a cunt may have something to do with it...

• Upvote 3

Lol

Have to say there is something about Mr Fry which doesn't sit comfortably with me - one of those individuals you take an instant dislike to for some reason.

Arrogant up his own arse type

Och, cut him a bit of slack Dom min. He's just a harmless old poofter who is facing up to the only fight he has probably got into in his life. I wouldn't wish prostrate cancer on my worst enemy, well apart from a certain Celtic Captaln, but hopefully Stephen will pull through to annoy us all for a few years yet.

• Site Sponsor

Och, cut him a bit of slack Dom min. He's just a harmless old poofter who is facing up to the only fight he has probably got into in his life. I wouldn't wish prostrate cancer on my worst enemy, well apart from a certain Celtic Captaln, but hopefully Stephen will pull through to annoy us all for a few years yet.

No, no don't get me wrong - wouldn't wish cancer on anyone.

Still dinna like the old cunt though