Can You Do Wheelies?

Whenever I see a group of grey tracksuit adorned neds out on their, obviously stolen, bikes, there will always be a good few of them who can pull amazing wheelies.

So while laughing at them for being neds, but at the same time jealous of their wheely ability.

Perhaps instead of actually going to school to get the qualifications to enable me to get a job in the oil (well it was always going to happen what with my masonic background enabling me to become a senior manager in a role I know fuck all about but earning a fucking wedge for doing nothing, will post details of my tax return later to gloat) I should have spent my time at school hanging around shops learning to pull awesome wheelies and fingering Julie behind the chip shop.

#iwastedmyyouth ?

• 1 month later...

I had a day off yesterday so missed the delays but I'm usually on the dualer at about 645am, the number of cyclists on at that time is ridiculous.They just appear out of nowhere when your travelling at speeds of 70mph (definitely not any faster @police) - no matter how visible they think they are. Seen a few near misses - normally where lorries have swerved last minute and almost wiped out a car or whatever.

Same going home at about 430ish, there are usually a few cyclists near the new airport roundabout causing havoc with folk having to pull out to the right lane at last second.

I always thought it was illegal to cycle on a dual carriageway but it turns out it's just stupidity.

My favourite is the cunts that cause havoc as you all try to pass them safely, car door's width ya de ya, them being significantly slower than a car. Then you pull up at the lights and he promptly cycles up the inside past you all and jumps the red light just to make sure he gets in front of absolutely all of you ready to start the whole procedure again. Love those guys. What's the extension of George Street up to Bedford Road? Fucker caused havoc doing that after the game on Saturday. No wheelies though.