Shankland

Should have kept him longer and loaned him out. However its quite probable he only screwed the nut once we released him. Not any better than Rory McAllister is probably the reality but hopefully he gets a decent move this month.

Most cases with some these lads think they’ve made it when released they realise

Should have kept him longer and loaned him out. However its quite probable he only screwed the nut once we released him. Not any better than Rory McAllister is probably the reality but hopefully he gets a decent move this month.

Hard to judge as Rory never pushed himself to play at higher level where looks like shankland is keen to go as far as he can.

There’s no doubting Shankland has eye for goal. Certainly proved it when playing youth level for us and Scotland. I’d have been keen to see him back but since we have now have Wilson, Wright, Anderson and Cosgrove there’s no real point. I def think he deserves a crack at a higher level but would love to see him sink the huns before he moves on.

There’s no doubting Shankland has eye for goal. Certainly proved it when playing youth level for us and Scotland. I’d have been keen to see him back but since we have now have Wilson, Wright, Anderson and Cosgrove there’s no real point. I def think he deserves a crack at a higher level but would love to see him sink the huns before he moves on.

As terrible as he is he's comfortably better than Cosgrove.

• Downvote 1